Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DATY, mish
Session Length: 3 minutes
Fee: free
Hair Length and Color: medium length black
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic Background: mixed
Physical Description: D-cup tits, large butt
The Rest of the Story: She walked up to me and asked me to eat her. I told her I wont do it unless we can fuck. She rolls her eyes and says, "do I have to?". I reply, "yes". She says, "let me think about it". I go back in the other room. Five minutes later, she comes in the room, grabs me by the hand, and pulls me into the living room. She takes just her pants off, and lays on the floor with her legs half open. I take my clothes off and start eating her. She nuts in 30 seconds. I then stick it in, and she says, "hurry up". I'm done in 2 minutes. We then put our clothes on and go back to whatever we were doing before. We will repeat this encounter in 2 or 3 months.

So guys, was that better or worse than your worst BP encounter?
You may want to get muff to edit the fee 'cause I think its wrong. The rest seems about right.
Hmmm....fee for a wife, huh? What symbols do I use for Half my ass & All of my immortal soul???
MM
Gotta admit that "free" part had me laughing hard. If i paid providers like i paid my wife I would have my own personal harem.
LoL, Well at least she was your WIFE and you can have that experience as
long as your married and as long as she is willing and as long as you
continue to pay those bills) And your session was NOT free Sir you
bought A Lifetime of a Pussy)
in tears that was hilarious
Very funny! I do agree that a wife isn't free, hehehe!
Reminds me of a fun joke...

So this guy is standing in line to buy some train tickets. The girl selling the tickets is just an absolute knockout. Blonde, sultry eyes... great smile & these enormous, beautiful breasts... fantastic. He's a bit nervous & gets to the counter... manages to stammer out:

"I'd like a picket to Titsburg... SHIT I mean a ticket to Pittsburg". Girl is not amused.

The guy standing behind him in line says to his buddy "Classic Freudian blunder right there. Can't blame the guy though... just this morning I did the same thing. I was having breakfast with my wife & I meant to say 'Honey can you please pass me the milk', but instead I said 'You fucking bitch you ruined my life'."
I think I'd be very happy if my SO asked me to eat her. At least that would be SOMETHING. But very funny review.
. . . "Classic Freudian blunder right there. Can't blame the guy though... just this morning I did the same thing. I was having breakfast with my wife & I meant to say 'Honey can you please pass me the milk', but instead I said 'You fucking bitch you ruined my life'." Originally Posted by geektoy123
And, That's when the fight started!!!
She would definately be gone!