Are you visiting Nashville soon?

Why spend too much money staying in a small hotel room without the convenience of a kitchen to cook in or the comfort of a proper living room when you can rent an actual home for half the cost. My rental is a fully-furnished and functional one-bedroom condo located in a very upscale and private complex filled with professional individuals. It is centrally located in the Nashville area. It is furnished with 2 flat screened TV's, beautiful decor items, antique furniture, luxury linens, and attractive wall art. There are scores of restaurants, shops and other services nearby and the airport is just 11 miles away. The condo includes an iron, iron board, and a hairdryer. There is also a large 6' X 8' walk-in closet to store your belongings.

The rent is $85.00 a night, or $550.00 a week. This rate is a steal and definitely cheaper than a hotel room. Imagine the money you will save by simply preparing your own meals.

Photos are available. Please feel free to contact me anytime for any questions or concerns, I would love to talk to you.

Pets are welcome!

Thanks,
Juliette
I'm interested