Pussy Popping and Dick Squirting ....how did you. ..

How did you lose your virginity? Age, place? Was it all you dreamed of?
I lost it at summer camp between 9th and 10th grade, and it lasted all of 10 seconds. It was awesome for me, but I imagine horrible for my partner. Especially because she was lying underneath a pine tree.
I lost mine my sophomore year,I was 15 she was a senior. Mine lasted 5 minutes. Lol. I was intimidated of her. I came quick and I thought in her! But thank goodness she didn't get pregnant. I didn't know what the Hell I was doing!!
Please define how one loses virginity? Not a stupid question. Does it have to be vaginal sex, HJ, or oral sex? I'm assuming another person has to be involved and jacking off does not count.
I would say it involves another person. I mean if jacking off counts,I lost it before 15. Lol. I was so nervous my first time I didn't even take off my clothes. Just down to my knees. We fucked on my dad's bed and 10 minutes later he showed up. He could tell something happened. Lol
I lost it at summer camp between 9th and 10th grade, and it lasted all of 10 seconds. It was awesome for me, but I imagine horrible for my partner. Especially because she was lying underneath a pine tree. Originally Posted by stanky
A pine tree nice touch lmao
I would say it involves another person. I mean if jacking off counts,I lost it before 15. Lol. I was so nervous my first time I didn't even take off my clothes. Just down to my knees. We fucked on my dad's bed and 10 minutes later he showed up. He could tell something happened. Lol Originally Posted by eyze15
Oh shit did he ever find out what? Hmm I wonder does having off count. .
I was in 9th or 10th grade. Like the others I don't think it lasted 5 minutes. I don't even remember if I came. I know I put it in and we quit after that. Neither one of us knew what the hell we were doing.