Any suggestions on getting Mayweather and Pacquiao tickets

I've never tried to purchase tickets online for anything this big before. I hear the nose bleed tickets will range from three to four grand. I need four tickets. I would dearly love to take my kids to the fight, but no way I'm I spending more than this. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay double for them on E-Bay.
Any suggestions on how to get tickets when I'm sure it will be me and half a million other people trying to get tickets as soon as they go on sale? Is it just a crap shoot? If I'm lucky my order will go through?
  • mr666
  • 02-22-2015, 07:18 AM
Go to the mgm grand website and look at events. It's a start.
Called MGM Grand and spoke to a girl in events. She said Ticketmaster will get the bulk of the tickets. Flat out told me it would be next to impossible to get them from her.
The rooms at the MGM are sold out as well......let's see how many sports bars are going to charge a grip for entry to watch in May.
StubHub.com
Gymrat, I wouldn't go see it live, the reason I state that is because last year I saw the Mayweather Canelo fight at the MGM and it was the worst experience ever. The MGM Grand was way over crowded for three daysand people were acting stupid. I couldn't even gamble and peace, I ended up going to the pink flamingo to gamble because it was overcrowded all day. On a positive note there are some great providers there.
For that fight that I saw,the nosebleeders were 900.00 apiece.
Cheapest tickets available right now are $4k for the bleeder seats...

Here is a good link for an interactive seating chart.....with prices.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/mgm-gran...arena/tickets/
I would go ,,

Cheapest tickets available right now are $4k for the bleeder seats...

Here is a good link for an interactive seating chart.....with prices.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/mgm-gran...arena/tickets/ Originally Posted by SNL9933
Watch on tv. Its cheaper.
let's see how many sports bars are going to charge a grip for entry to watch in May. Originally Posted by The Player
The $15/head the Houston sports bars normally charge will most likely be increased as well.