18 Unspoken Rules

LOL,

I disagree with 11, I waking my man up with a bj and then just getting on with the day.

I would add sister and mother to 14!!
9 can be hard if still hard
  • jwood
  • 02-25-2015, 06:43 PM
9 can be hard if still hard Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You'll have to set down
#15 so much....also watch out for hangnails.

I love being digitally penetrated but I don't want a painful experience.
I was going to start a thread about #15, we talk about hygiene and what to wear but that has been an issue; one time a guy grabs my hand and cuts the inner part of my finger and I start to mini-bleed and I just stop everything...it was painful and distracted the mood plus I didn't like his forcefulness

#16 I disagree - some need to keep their socks on, I do bodyrubs so if they want their feet done, take them off, if not leave them on, and it's been cold, so its okay with me to leave your socks on if you want

cool list tho....
I was going to start a thread about #15, we talk about hygiene and what to wear but that has been an issue; one time a guy grabs my hand and cuts the inner part of my finger and I start to mini-bleed and I just stop everything...it was painful and distracted the mood plus I didn't like his forcefulness

#16 I disagree - some need to keep their socks on, I do bodyrubs so if they want their feet done, take them off, if not leave them on, and it's been cold, so its okay with me to leave your socks on if you want

cool list tho.... Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
I disagree, clothed in black,or even white socks only, is just not the sexiest thing a gent can do to add to the mood. I have plenty of blankets and throw afghans if I can't keep ya warm enough, however, it's not been an issue for me.
It will also help with second and third pops. I notice that sometimes the guy has a hard time cumming the second or third go around if he didn't go pee after the first. So, I always encourage a bathroom break between rounds.
Re: socks

Reminds me of the old song "you can leave your hat on"
I commented originally as a joke, I thought the list funny. I must admit, if you have really scanty feet, please feel free to leave your socks on!! Brown nails and cracked heals are a huge turn off for most people!
9 can be hard if still hard Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I just tried to picture it and could not help but laugh. #14 is my favorite
how bout a rule for no teeth when giving oral
how bout a rule for no teeth when giving oral Originally Posted by joesmo888
That's the first rule of Cummings Lane
Teeth help chewing process when eating kitty.
Teeth help chewing process when eating kitty. Originally Posted by pyramider

Sounds like this needs to be kept in stock