It's been a while since I've been on this lurid site.

Some of you may have missed my analytical rantings...

Or not.

Regardless, I'm back... on a limited scale..

Updates: I posted a year or ago about my decision to go private, and have myself removed from the endorsement scene ...the website ter made it very difficult for me to do so, despite my gracious attempts... therefore, leaving me no choice but to take aggressive action, and have myself banned.

How did I accomplish such a task?

Two words. Colorful language.

That's right, puppies... sweet, darlin Zabrina went on a wild dissing spree at the members participating on the board at the time. Quite an entertaining gala!

Which brings me to the next piece of news: I am no longer married.

Yes, it's true I met someone through this, fell in love... heartbroken when we parted ways ...but, I have irrecusable hope ...that it will happen again.

Not that's the reason why I'm here, I realize this isn't match.com ...lol

Since, I only meet someone I'm genuinely attracted to ...it's just that the statistics are high ...

Meanwhile, if you wish to share your sympathy at my sadly pathetic love/lust life ...please feel free to reach out to me @ zabrinasarafina@gmail.com

I will be posting nothing but sardonic posts here, from now on...
It obvious that your ex did not know how to take care of your taint. So how about you post some taint photos.
Welcome Back.
Be yourself and please dont be like Wakeup.

Yes, it's true I met someone through this, fell in love... heartbroken when we parted ways ...but, I have irrecusable hope ...that it will happen again.

Since, I only meet someone I'm genuinely attracted to ...it's just that the statistics are high ...
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
The next one get full disclosure. It's so much harder to stay in LOVE if the money is gone!

I myself am looking for a hot little number that only needs to meet TWO little qualifications. Here they are...

As soon as I find her I'm in the hell out of here!
I'm not just sitting around idle waiting I'm not taking dance classes!

I hit it right on the nose!! I had 11 months in the pool - AND the under in the 1 year over/under on the marriage!!! I hit the jackpot - Thanks Zabrina baby!!
Welcome Back.
Be yourself and please dont be like Wakeup. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Sensible advice...
Some of you may have missed my analytical rantings...

Or not.

Regardless, I'm back... on a limited scale..

Updates: I posted a year or ago about my decision to go private, and have myself removed from the endorsement scene ...the website ter made it very difficult for me to do so, despite my gracious attempts... therefore, leaving me no choice but to take aggressive action, and have myself banned.

How did I accomplish such a task?

Two words. Colorful language.

That's right, puppies... sweet, darlin Zabrina went on a wild dissing spree at the members participating on the board at the time. Quite an entertaining gala!

Meanwhile, if you wish to share your sympathy at my sadly pathetic love/lust life ...please feel free to reach out to me @ zabrinasarafina@gmail.com

I will be posting nothing but sardonic posts here, from now on...
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Get a cat...