Be my guest while in Nashville

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a lovely 1 bedroom condo available for short term rental while you are visiting Nashville. It is fully-furnished and functional and is located in a very upscale area in Nashville in a private and discreet complex. It is centrally located in the Nashville area ( 1 mile from 440). The area is one of Nashville's most affluent and beautiful areas. The condo is furnished with 2 flat screened TV's, beautiful decor items, antique furniture, luxury linens, and attractive wall art. There are scores of restaurants, shops and other services nearby and the airport is just 11 miles away. The condo includes an iron, iron board, and a hairdryer. There is also a large 6' X 8' walk-in closet to store your belongings. You will be just a few minutes from downtown's famous Honky Tonks, the Bridgestone's arena, and Titan's Football stadium. The Nashville airport is only 11 miles away. Shuttle service is available to and from the airport. Please ask about rates as they do change from time to time. I can assure you that it will definitely be cheaper than a 3 star or above hotel room. If you like preparing your own meals, then my place is definitely for you. I have everything you need for those who love to cook.

Photos are available. Please feel free to contact me anytime for any questions or concerns, I would love to talk to you.

Pets are welcome!

Thanks,
Juliette
I would like to vouch for the condo space Juliette graciously provides. At first, I had safety concerns, but the place was a perfect fit. There are locks on the unit as well as an interior latch system (like the ones in hotel rooms). The condo was extremely discreet and easy for my guests to find. Juliette is immaculately clean and only allows reputable persons into the unit. The furnishings make you feel at home in Nashville. There is so much more room than a hotel room with a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and big walk-in closet. The price can't be beat. For those who like retail therapy; watch out! The high end shopping mall is a few blocks away. Where there is a mall there are restaurants!! So many to chose from with in walking distance. Last but not least there is a pool. A great downtime activity; laying in the sun Hoping I get to next visit...

Thanks darlin!
I too had the opportunity to meet Juliette and stay in her beautiful condo. It was very quiet, I was able to check-in early and stay late. She was very accommodating and the place looks amazing. Trust me, it was way cheaper than a nice hotel and the location was great.

Angel