rude reviews...

One of my recent reviews rubbed me the wrong way. I have always prided myself in taking care of my clients. I completely understand that certain people do not want to pay above a certain donation and that is their choice. What i do not understand is why someone wants to write an "off" review for a provider just because she refused to see you at a donation rate very well below her normal and special rate. Just rude in my opinion. Carry on....
  • ktiix
  • 03-04-2015, 10:19 PM
One of my recent reviews rubbed me the wrong way. I have always prided myself in taking care of my clients. I completely understand that certain people do not want to pay above a certain donation and that is their choice. What i do not understand is why someone wants to write an "off" review for a provider just because she refused to see you at a donation rate very well below her normal and special rate. Just rude in my opinion. Carry on.... Originally Posted by leslie@nn
If it makes you feel any better, 99% of the reviews are viewed and quickly disregarded. Short aside something like: "She stabbed me in the stomach with an enormous dildo" reviews are taken very mildly at best.
Well, that's the first time that I've ever seen rates discussed in the recommendation section. Wow.

Look at it this way - At least he didn't give you a straight up NO recommendation. You have plenty of other positive reviews.
Don't sweat it, Leslie. He is entitled to feel how he feels...even if it doesn't make sense.

When I see you on Friday, I promise to pay for my own gas and not haggle you on the rate.
Guys, if you can't afford to play stay the hell away! Simple as that. Sorry for your troubles doll. Say What will take really GREAT care of you
How much chemistry can someone get on a first time visit for 30 minutes?
^^^Usually enough to make me cum all over her and sometimes enough to never see it because she gulps it all down like a binge drinker...Dats my kinda Chemistry right dare!!

Say What, way to stand on both sides of the fence with the comments on the review. Nice work.
I always request the Lady pay for my gas...

but I allow her a choice to pay either the current market price, or the 4 month futures option price, as determined by the previous day's closing NYMEX trades.

I'm a generous guy..
One of my recent reviews rubbed me the wrong way. I have always prided myself in taking care of my clients. I completely understand that certain people do not want to pay above a certain donation and that is their choice. What i do not understand is why someone wants to write an "off" review for a provider just because she refused to see you at a donation rate very well below her normal and special rate. Just rude in my opinion. Carry on.... Originally Posted by leslie@nn
A link to said review you speak of would be helpful, so here it is: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1316435 . If he did bitch about your rate/rubbed you the wrong way from the start, you should not have seen him to begin with, and this would not be an issue. I will assume you are smart enough to know that as soon as that first red flag went up, then still agreeing to see him for a session and the time spent with this person was not going to be anything but bad. Him taking money out of your donation fee to pay for his gas to see you/get home was priceless!

And although it may be considered rude by some, there is nothing wrong with an opinion of a provider, her fee and her services, in a review or a discussion thread, after all, this is an exchange of opinionated information site.
David, I think if you go to her reviews and read it you will better understand her statement.

K.
If a service is below par, it is worth mentioning. There is no need to be negative about what a lady charges. If it is so high it bothers you, move on.

It wasn't that bad of a comment. He did acknowledge that others may be happy. It helps others with their decision.
David, I think if you go to her reviews and read it you will better understand her statement.

K. Originally Posted by Knight2554

I did read the review, and if he was smart, he would not have contacted her to begin with if he could not afford her special, much less her regular rate, even if he really wanted to until he could afford it.

And reading the ROS,
the session itself was terrible per his opinion and would have been mine as well if I received the same service he reported. But, that is what you can expect when you initially bitch about the provider's rates, as it has no where to go but downhill.

Some people enjoy taking digs at providers via reviews. Don't sweat it. Boys will be boys. Chin up, hon. This too shall pass.
I will gladly pay your rate, just gimme a time and location!
It just aggravated me that he wrote the "off" review after i declined to see him for 120. Not before. It seems that this was his way to "get back" at me for turning his offer down.