This is why we verify!

Next time you decide you do not want to give out personal information remember what happened to these two ladies when they didn't verify their client as safe to see.

Two stabbed, one dead.
Thank you so much for sharing this article. Sometimes potential clients write me telling me that I require a lot of information to verify them, but as we women know verification ensures our safety. When we feel safe with a gent we are much more at ease thus, able to provide a higher quality date so its a win-win in my view.
Thanks for sharing. We can never be too safe!!!!
wow thanks for sharing

stay safe everyone
Thats one sick bastard !! He even looks like a fucking weirdo !!
That's so terrible, my heart goes out to those ladies and that strikes to close to home!!! I'm workin on getting some reviews so I can start screening.... I recently had a bad expierence here in Reno, a client got physical with me when I refused to let him go BB he tried to force his self on me. I was able to fend him off but he shattered the screen on my phone & scared me pretty good...
That's so terrible, my heart goes out to those ladies and that strikes to close to home!!! I'm workin on getting some reviews so I can start screening.... I recently had a bad expierence here in Reno, a client got physical with me when I refused to let him go BB he tried to force his self on me. I was able to fend him off but he shattered the screen on my phone & scared me pretty good... Originally Posted by sexycheyenne
Sorry that happened to you, and I hope all is well because that is a very emotional and traumatizing experience. Remember screening coming first because in this hobby our safety is most important and should always come before any dollar sign. Did you share his info with the rest of the board to alert other providers
Thank you so much for sharing this article. Sometimes potential clients write me telling me that I require a lot of information to verify them, but as we women know verification ensures our safety. When we feel safe with a gent we are much more at ease thus, able to provide a higher quality date so its a win-win in my view. Originally Posted by Sitara Devi

No it does not. A couple of years ago two fucktards with over 100 Okays on P411 flipped out an injured two providers within a month. Regulars, for years, have been known to flip a switch and go nutso on providers, often the fucktard's ATF. Verification does not ensure anyone's safety. All verification does is confirm the person is who he says he is. Only the provider can ensure her safety.
No it does not. A couple of years ago two fucktards with over 100 Okays on P411 flipped out an injured two providers within a month. Regulars, for years, have been known to flip a switch and go nutso on providers, often the fucktard's ATF. Verification does not ensure anyone's safety. All verification does is confirm the person is who he says he is. Only the provider can ensure her safety. Originally Posted by pyramider
Preach!

Of course there is no sure fire way, but screening does half, your gut 49 percent.
Seeing if a guy has an ok on P411 is not verifying.
Feel free to screen away if it makes you feel safe, but I think its a bit naive to assume that your spider-sense will go off when you verify a sociopath's information that looks exactly the same as every other guy's in the world.
Verification only tells you who someone is (maybe) and was, not who they will become or what they are capable of doing under the right 'trigger' circumstances. In many ways its a numbers game. We play the odds. Knowing a person's past helps to determine those odds, but its no guarantee. Trusting your gut is also important, but not failsafe. I find it interesting that no one here has mentioned having a plan of action just in case (although I think that is what Pyramider was inferring) ... The truth is, every moment of our lives we are at risk for something happening (good or bad.) There is no real way to avoid everything, so be as educated and prepared as you can for whatever situation you face. .
Verification only tells you who someone is (maybe) and was, not who they will become or what they are capable of doing under the right 'trigger' circumstances. In many ways its a numbers game. We play the odds. Knowing a person's past helps to determine those odds, but its no guarantee. Trusting your gut is also important, but not failsafe. I find it interesting that no one here has mentioned having a plan of action just in case (although I think that is what Pyramider was inferring) ... The truth is, every moment of our lives we are at risk for something happening (good or bad.) There is no real way to avoid everything, so be as educated and prepared as you can for whatever situation you face. . Originally Posted by VegasJen
This mentality I can respect 100%, and I agree. But I don't think this is what most think. Most think screening = safety. I don't think most realize that screening just plays the odds a little better.
the guy is a sick bastard. I'm glad they caught him
Seeing if a guy has an ok on P411 is not verifying. Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013
agreed, OK's don't mean shit....