Face pics

So I am asking you guys it is a bonus if a girl show her face pic or not or will you not see a girl if she does not show face pics.
I won't go see a girl without face pictures. She could have a smokin ass body but be ugly as Hell, and I'm the one paying, so would I like to see what I'm getting.
lol that is to funny
It's like buying a car and not looking under the hood.

You gotta see everything.
Jenna, face pics help make that decision at for me. I completely understand not wanting to be completely out there from your point of view. But IMHO, once emails or pms have been sent back and forth it would be nice to see an current face pic.
Of course there are Pretty Girls out there with Bad Attitudes, and that doesn't do it for me either!
Really thinking of showing my face just not to sure
But IMHO, once emails or pms have been sent back and forth it would be nice to see an current face pic. Originally Posted by cowboyfan2745
is it wrong for a girl to ask for a pic as well?
or no,bc "youre the one paying"?
ive always wondered if girls ask for pix
ive always wondered if girls ask for pix Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Never had anyone ask for my picture, they'll ask me for the name of my mother's cat and if I have all my limbs , but never for a picture!
You probably wouldn't let most come if you saw their pictures
Really thinking of showing my face just not to sure Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
Do it! , and a stand up full body shot
IMO, since it's your business and you actually choose who you see I don't have a problem with it. We as "the ones paying" obviously decide who to see based on those pictures. Only point that would have to be assured is our privacy as well as your own is protected for me to take that leap of faith.
  • FSCOB
  • 11-23-2010, 06:33 PM
And now we'll get into the guys using fake pics, too. Do you get paid double if it's not me? hehe!
And now we'll get into the guys using fake pics, too. Do you get paid double if it's not me? hehe! Originally Posted by jimbo1605
But I promise it will look closely resemble me. lol

face pics....obvioulsy help. duh

to NOT see anyone that does not show a face pic would very much limit
the amount of providers.

i dont blame them for not showing.

I think i have only seen one that 'kinda' showed her face.

i think it is worse when they 'hide' their actual body type.

i have been asked for a pic once...but she was joking.

i have no problem sending one...but i really dont think it matters to the ladies what we look like. i was told by a young ladie that she would rather see an older fat man that was done in 15 mins...than a younder, handsome man that could take the whole hour pounding away. she said i should cum with a 'warning lable'
people say my pics dont do me justice....lol