2 Officers shot outside Ferguson PD

Protests boiled over apparently and two officers were shot.

http://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-post-...055552082.html
I think it's a direct result of holder and obama's lies and racism

The police in ferguson can't do their jobs

The city's officials are fed up with lies and charicatures of reality and are resigning

All due to holder and obama

The rabble rousers are fed red meat they don't even begin to understand and accept whole without discernment

The liberal media run with it
They won't stop until they get what they want...

Dead cops.

Even then, they'll want more...

Dead cops.

Lock and load, people!
I think it's a direct result of holder and obama's lies and racism

The police in ferguson can't do their jobs

The city's officials are fed up with lies and charicatures of reality and are resigning

All due to holder and obama

The rabble rousers are fed red meat they don't even begin to understand and accept whole without discernment

The liberal media run with it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
PANTS UP - DON'T LOOT !
Not once have you shitheads expressed any remorse for the families of the officers who got shot.

Just frothing at the mouth about POTUS.

Shame on you.

You are lower than whaleshit at the bottom of the ocean.
Not once have you shitheads expressed any remorse for the families of the officers who got shot.

Just frothing at the mouth about POTUS. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why should we have any remorse? We didn't do anything.
You're the one who should be remorseful for helping put that piece of shit in the White House.

I have plenty of sympathy for the officers and their families. Not only for their wounds but for the abuse this administration has heaped on all police officers.
Go back and take a look at pictures, and videos, of the Looters during the Ferguson Riots.

When the President of the United States and The Attorney General tell these animals that the cops are in the wrong, all they think is, "hey, the Prez ang AG got our backs".

The animals are running the zoo.

You reap what you sow.
Why should we have any remorse? We didn't do anything.
You're the one who should be remorseful for helping put that piece of shit in the White House.

I have plenty of sympathy for the officers and their families. Not only for their wounds but for the abuse this administration has heaped on all police officers. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You're a sad, little man.
You're a sad, little man. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're a sad EXCUSE for a man.

Just frothing at the mouth about POTUS.

Shame on you.

You are lower than whaleshit at the bottom of the ocean. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You haven't either. You just want to pass judgment on everyone else.

Jim
Not true. I'm just passing judgment on the lunatic fringe bent on the downfall of 21st Century America.

BTW -- the officers were treated and released.

The guns in question are still at large.
You're a sad EXCUSE for a man. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I've been told worse by much better.
Not true. I'm just passing judgment on the lunatic fringe bent on the downfall of 21st Century America.

BTW -- the officers were treated and released.

The guns in question are still at large. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody is bent on the downfall of America. That's simply not the case. Everything that has happened in Ferguson and any other city in America between a citizen and police whether it be justified or not is absolutely tragic. Now an ambush. It's totally unacceptable. Part of the reason is this ridiculous idea that the entire Police Dept. of Ferguson is racist that puts everyone in that organization at risk and this recent incident proves it. Thanks to over zealous media hogs we have two officers shot.

Jim
This is a direct result of not enforcing the law.
Glad I don't live in that shit hole, it will only get worse, much worse.
This is a direct result of not enforcing the law.
Glad I don't live in that shit hole, it will only get worse, much worse. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Not enforcing the law? They were OVER-enforcing the law, if anything.