Has anyone ever traveled out of the city or state to meet with a provider?

Or to check out a strip club or AMP? I'm thinking about taking a little road trip to somewhere with more options, maybe
I travel quite a lot, so if something just happens to be on the way...
Some times I make the 2hr drive to ABQ because there's no providers or strip clubs where I live It can be hit or miss
Yes, I have had clients drive 6 hours to come see me. I don't know how long the drive is, but I have also had clients drive from northern Arkansas to me (Houston, TX). They didn't have any business or reason to be here...just lil ol' me.
I recommend visiting my stomping grounds of Dallas/Fort Worth. Trust me you'll have PLENTY of fun. Man I miss it especially now that I'm stuck in NM.
Y'all know el paso is like a 3-4 hour drive.. which if you are honest some of us will let you stay at the incall.. ok i will..i make it to ABQ in about 3hrs..from here..just dont come to el paso this weekend i am trying to come there. lol.
I see a lot of women when I am already traveling, but I have also traveled just to see the right one. I have no problem driving 4 to 6 hours and for the RIGHT one I've hopped a flight cross country once or twice.

LL, a drive down to El Paso to see you would be well worth considering when I am in NM.
I recommend visiting my stomping grounds of Dallas/Fort Worth. Trust me you'll have PLENTY of fun. Man I miss it especially now that I'm stuck in NM. Originally Posted by rxram03
DFW is definitely worth the trip.....