You have $5...

5, 7, 9, & 10. That leaves me with $1 for the dollar menu at McD's.
5, 7, 9, & 10. That leaves me with $1 for the dollar menu at McD's. Originally Posted by skbinks
Yeah but if you add in #8 you won't have to order off the dollar menu at McD's!
Yeah but if you add in #8 you won't have to order off the dollar menu at McD's! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
LOL Very true. It would be nice to have a rich one, but her being rich isn't a priority at all with me. As long as she isn't high maintenance the other 4 will do for me. LOL. I don't want to feel like a SB. I already had something similar when I was younger and I felt bad about it.
4, 8, 10

don't know what to do with the last buck
9 she would dump me
7 would be boring
6 could care less

crap 5 maybe, let me think about it
I'll take $5.00 worth of number 8 please
I really want to meat the girl that's good in bed for only $2. Hell, I could afford to see her a couple times a day 7/365
  • jwood
  • 03-14-2015, 06:52 PM
Good call Pyramider. 8 could buy 1,2,3, and 5 anyway. So you basically get it all with your choice.
Good call Pyramider. 8 could buy 1,2,3, and 5 anyway. So you basically get it all with your choice. Originally Posted by VegasJen
^^^^ Thread winner -
I'll take $5.00 worth of number 8 please Originally Posted by grayturner
This. It will buy the rest.
First thoughts: 2 & 4 -- but that's if she's the only 1 I ever get again.
Otherwise: 3,5,7 & 8 -- If I have to spend time around her, she should be at least a little bit attractive; wealthy so I have funds to hobby; and faithful so maybe she won't be suspicious. Definitely not #9 cause I'd be sussed out in a heartbeat.