Leilover?

Hello all,

Is Leilover Queen of Nuru still around? I don't see her profile on eccie or Eros anymore.

Alternatively, are there any other Asian independent beautiful gals that do Nuru?
She fell in love and ran off with a fellow hobbyist. She's out of the game now.
Wow! Any other Asian nuru lady providers?
Apparently there aren't any on her level
Sad. How about just good B2B independent Asian gal with decent massage?
if she's really out of the game .. BUMMER! i had many a wild one with her! that girl's kinkiness has no limits if you know what i mean. i saw her about 4 months back, she told me she had moved her incall and was going UTR and seeing regulars only. this was after she initially posted she was leaving the Biz. she did mention something about "some crazy married Doctor" who was chasing after her. so who really knows? maybe she got him to hook her up as his Sugar Babe? i still have her hobby number. might try a text about hooking up and see what happens?

at any rate, if she's gotten what she needed out of the Biz and moved on, then she's a winner, in more ways than one. too many girls find themselves trapped in the life, some by bad decisions, others by excess spending and "bad habits".

as we all know, the Hobby is a harsh mistress.
Some of you geniuses need to learn to use the search function.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=leilover
Some of you geniuses need to learn to use the search function.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=leilover Originally Posted by dominos
thank you for stating the obvious, Einstein. i said i'd seen her after she posted that.
told me she was going UTR for regulars only.
So what's the over/under on how long it will take her to come back? Call me crazy I don't think this marriage will last that long.
So what's the over/under on how long it will take her to come back? Call me crazy I don't think this marriage will last that long. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
6 months.
Damn, I was screened by her and ready to go before she dropped off the board.

Never had a chance to see her