NEED NEW SAAB KEY ASAP! From SCRATCH - NO key to pair to :(

• Aimee
  • 03-16-2015, 11:35 AM
Title says all! I lost my ONLY FOB KEY TO MY 2004 Saab 9-5 arc!!!

I need someone that has access to a TECH II machine to reprogram my TWICE SYSTEM (anti theft system for SAABS)

I need a whole new key = shell, transponder, blade = 2 PLEASE!!! Lol

Willing to trade or any decent offer!

NEED ASAP!!! CANT DRIVE MY CAR!!! :

PLEASE PM ME!!! I CAN HANDLE THE TOW IF A TOW IS NEEDED FYI!!!
This doesn't really help. But did the same with my Chevrolet. AAA definitely became my best friend.
Hate to say this, but I think you need at least one working key to program another. Otherwise you're looking at replacing the TWICE and DICE with units from a used car With a working key. SaabCentral Dot Com has lots of info on this, maybe even peeps selling used parts you need. Good luck!

Title says all! I lost my ONLY FOB KEY TO MY 2004 Saab 9-5 arc!!!

I need someone that has access to a TECH II machine to reprogram my TWICE SYSTEM (anti theft system for SAABS)

I need a whole new key = shell, transponder, blade = 2 PLEASE!!! Lol

Willing to trade or any decent offer!

NEED ASAP!!! CANT DRIVE MY CAR!!! :

PLEASE PM ME!!! I CAN HANDLE THE TOW IF A TOW IS NEEDED FYI!!! Originally Posted by Aimee
Just had that happen on ford.....had truck towed to dealer and for new key and ignition switch. But luckily I had dummy key cut but no transponder.
There are still SAAB dealers?
There is a really good Sabb/Volvo car repair place in Addison, called Swedish Auto..... I use then to keep my dog hauler (2008 Volvo XC90 v8 AWD) running sweet as can be.... Prices are reasonable and work quality is excellent
Hate to say this, but I think you need at least one working key to program another. Otherwise you're looking at replacing the TWICE and DICE with units from a used car With a working key. SaabCentral Dot Com has lots of info on this, maybe even peeps selling used parts you need. Good luck! Originally Posted by straightshooter30
Unfortunately, this is the case. If you have no key, you will have to replace the TWICE module AND purchase a new key. They can then program the TWICE to your car and the key to your new TWICE module.

There are still SAAB dealers? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Authorized repair dealers, yes. Most major cities of any size will have a mechanic that specializes in Swedish autos like Saab and Volvo. I had an 89 900 Turbo that I drove through college and I loved that car. Lot of fun.