Female CSR: Image Consultant & Project Manager

I enjoy the creative process that goes into designing posts advertiser post. I am very familiar with the guidelines for provider forums and can elevate your entertainer's persona. Maybe you dont know how to target a specific clientele but would love to try anyway.

I have worked in small/ large event centers coordinating business workshops, Premier parties, Even assigned/organized itineraries for local weddings.

My background deals with a lot of one-on-one or group information management.
I can redesign your profiles to make you more appealing to a broader audience by using a strategic plan to diversify your own protfolio. I can either created new profiles for you or just simply tweak those already favorite or established websites.

What I bring to the table are reliable project managment skills and Image Consulting. Bringing everything you need to appeal to a different demographic. Help you communication consistently with new clients or old in a very sexy way. Responsive feedback easy communication.

So don't get frustrated by all those calls youre getting. Turn that jumbled schedule into a productive business! You already did all the heavy lifting let me help carry you over that pesky finish line.