WHY

i know that I'm new to this... but why would y'all want to do DATY on a provider? I'm clean but you never know who really is or isn't.. i refuse to spread diseases in any type of way. HERPES can be passed thru oral or sex... so I'm confused on why y'all are willing to risk the rest of your life for a good time????:h ypo_h4h:
You realize there are STD's that can be passed through simple skin contact, right? All any of us can do is figure out what risks we are willing to take, and act accordingly. This question has been asked a million times, as has the BBBJ, and BBFS question. Personally, I say do you, and assume everyone else is doing EVERYTHING. Plan accordingly.
I had herpes once...Army doctor gave me a cream for it and it went away...same with that pesky AIDS I once had...
What if I'm hungry and out of pussy flavored ice cream?
What if I'm hungry and out of pussy flavored ice cream? Originally Posted by redbeard42
Grab an Anal flavored Apple
Grab an Anal flavored Apple Originally Posted by skbinks
You just made that didn't you?
You just made that didn't you? Originally Posted by skbinks
I'm done with it, did you want some?

Nah, google image search ftw.
But yours looks like it has some undigested bacon bits in it. I love pre-chewed bacon.
Would you like some used Taco Bell? I have some "cooking".
I'm working on a Salami/Peanut Butter/Swiss Cheese/Mayo sandwich with milk now so I should be good. Thanks though.
I'm clean Originally Posted by r1e2ds3n4o5w
You are? How do we know?

Why are you here????
  • cyrax
  • 03-17-2015, 09:30 PM
Some providers are worth the risk.
You realize there are STD's that can be passed through simple skin contact, right? All any of us can do is figure out what risks we are willing to take, and act accordingly. This question has been asked a million times, as has the BBBJ, and BBFS question. Personally, I say do you, and assume everyone else is doing EVERYTHING. Plan accordingly. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
This x1000.

It's all risk management. AIDS can technically be spread a kiss or accidentally scratching the head of a loved one when you were massaging them after you bit your nails.

Why do we then teach our kids that AIDS is NOT spread by a kiss but IS spread by vaginal or anal sex?

Risk management.

The chances of spreading AIDS with receptive anal sex (assuming the giver is necessarily positive) is about 1.38%. Eww, scary.

Through insertive anal sex: 0.0011%.

Through receptive vaginal sex: 0.0008%

Through insertive vaginal sex: 0.0004%

For quantitative support, see: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html

It's generally understood that when kissing its negligible. However, when both partners have open sores in the mouth, the chances of transmitting HIV during a kiss jumps drastically. I have prior knowledge (I did some work in graduate school modeling aids on a computer and learned all about the disease) that under these circumstances, transmission chances are in the range similar to having unprotected receptive vaginal sex.

For basic qualitative support, see kissing section: https://www.aids.gov/frequently-asked-questions/

Yet, we still teach our children that kissing will not transmit the virus. Why? Because someone has a better chance of getting struck by lightening on Mars while jerking off a leprechaun (happy Saint Patty's day) that looks like Snooki than transmitting AIDS by kissing... well I guess all leprechauns look like Snooki...

So back to the OP's original point: your chances of getting an STD through oral is quite small, although possible. However, you can mitigate the risk by not letting someone go down on you that has a cold sore, much like we mitigate the AIDs risk by requiring a condom.

I don't have the numbers, but I would guess that the vast majority of providers will never get the vag-herps with all the DATY that their clients can perform.
if you are in this hobby you are a fool to not get tested constantly regardless.