Needing a provider friendly Landlord ASAP!

Ladies, and Gentleman, I am looking for a provider friendly landlord ASAP. As well as, various places throughout the country, for my travels. Where I stay at this time, will depend on where there is a place for me to temporally rent, to provide incall services. A place to rent, on a temporary basis, a place, in the Northwest Arkansas is also needed. I have good rental references. A quiet, safe, comfortable place, is a must. As well as temporary places to offer incall and stay a while. I might need a place for a few days, it might turn into a week, a month. I go where the wind blows. It could be for staying a for a few days, or longer while passing through various city. A flexable landlord is a must! I am looking to relocate my home base as well. My life is smoke free, drug free, tobacco free, liquor free. My time is mostly spent working out, do my research on line, ect.. A organic food health food and vitamin nut. Thankyou ladies. Bless you.
I have a condo available that I rent out by the day or week but the longest amount of time that I rent it out is 2 weeks. If you are interested in renting it for that short amount of time, please let me know. I have plenty of days open in May. I will be happy to send you photos and more information.

Hugs,
Juliette