Geting to know the Hobby Community of Boston

Hi Ladies, and Gentleman, my name is Honey Angel from Arkansas. It looks like there is a nice quiet, comfortable, safe ad charming place for me to stay for a few days, or a while. Only time will tell. Working on the east coast has been on my agenda for some time. It would surely help, to have a great support system here. Any thing from organic health foods stores, to provide my essential diet, and daily source of food. As well as be around all the people who will make me feel at home. Second most important, is a extremely quiet, comfortable, upscale charming, place for me to stay and provide incall services. If this is in place. Then you ladies and gentleman, can expect the sweet, kind, loving Miss Honey to visit soon, as well as, in the future. As well as leave some thing to contribute, in return for your kindness. In my spare time, it is also makes a big difference, and is important for me to spend time out side, in the sun shine. In a park that provides a walking and running path. It would be nice for us to all have a meet and greet, one sunny afternoon! Especially, if this were the 1970"s! Seriously. lol. In the spring, or early summer. Yes, lets do it! What is this city known for, in the way of the the arts and theater. Oh yes, and the areas to provide out call to, or not to. What part of town to stay in to provide incall? Things to know about your city, to be safe and enjoy the visit and spending time with all of the locals. With love, Honey Angel