Film shooting for ads, videos, or editting. Look here!

About Me:

Hi, I am a film student that is looking for more hours behind the camera and
editing video. I have worked on editing film for my friends and hope to one day make it as a film producer or film editor. I live in the North Dallas area so will be willing to travel to Dallas and the Fort Worth area.

My Services

I will film any video: solo video, you and someone else, video for an ad on your website. I will then edit the film, of course if you have any special request for how you want certain things done or spliced I can fill those request. After the video is edited I will then give you the video through email and on a cd. I DO NOT keep any of the video after editing. All I ask is that if people ask where you got it done you let them know it was me.

Payment

For payment to be honest, I will do it for next to nothing or free, or whatever you want to give me. I do not need the money and am really looking for more experience. The more experience I can get editing, filming, and just working on film in general, the further I can progress myself and knowledge in the field.

How To Book

If you are interested you may send me a pm and we can then discuss it further. When you do send me a pm please let me know what type of video you are wanting to shoot
Also I will be throwing in free editing for any other videos that you may have or want edited.