to those inclined to think im managed

I worked for an "agency" when i first came to killeen in july 09 but that only last about 4 months. I have been 100% independent for over a year now. I only offer BBBJ for my eccie clients but as im sure you all know i also post my ad on backpage from time to time. If u do not tell me that u found me on eccie then i have to just assume u have contacted me from backpage and my services are not the same for both. so to those that may feel cheated because of what my past reviews have been i apologize. I did have a bf but he never controlled my business in any shape for or fashion. This leads me to my next chapter of life though and the main reason really for posting this and that is to let everyone know im quitting the biz come Tuesday...im getting married. hope this clears some things up and in the future if u want to know something about me ask..i have never been and never will be a liar. have a nice day everyone

gabby
congrats
Good luck on your marriage, hope you have a great life.
congratulations gabby! im really glad i got to meet you during your visit to this world. wishing you and your soon to be husband all the best sweetie. take care
Congratulations! Just make sure your hubby doesn't end up on here like the rest of us. Lol. Take care, good luck, and I wish you and your family all the best.
Wonder how she knew about possibly being managed when that was in the ROS?
Congrats hun wish you the best out of life. I know how it is to have a personal life and being a provider and rumors swirl up like high school gossip.
Well will miss one other local girl here. Take care hun
Congratulations! Just make sure your hubby doesn't end up on here like the rest of us. Lol. Take care, good luck, and I wish you and your family all the best. Originally Posted by uncleluke

Or play with him on here and do it together. Couples can play too your know. I personally think marriage and boyfriend are both four letter scary words but congrats to you...
Wonder how she knew about possibly being managed when that was in the ROS? Originally Posted by pilot4u
I believe the words either "managed" or "management" were posted 3 times in the comments sections. Hardly need bcd access to view that now. It seems like it would have been better if those comments were posted in private.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=133537

I hope that answers the question.