Review: Ts Sexy Gia - Oral GFE

Date: 04/15/2015
Provider: TS Sexy Gia
Phone: 214-938-9490
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...beauty/8019159
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Couple of miles due East of Love Field. Not the nicest of complexes, but I would consider it safe during the day.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, nipple pinching, CBJ both ways
Session Length: 45 mins
Fee: 140 + tip
Hair Color and Length: Gia hair looks like these pics.

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I have recently decided to retire from the hobby, but I thought I would have one more outing. It has been about 4 years since I had seen Gia, so I decided to give her a call. She answered and we made arrangements. Gia looks like her photos only a little thicker and her hair looks like the pics above. She has not been on hormones for sometime so she playing with A cups at best.

Recommendation: Yes
  • RAMP
  • 04-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Sorry to see you go Tom. You've been a fine example of what these boards are meant to be.
Don't really know or follow you Tom, but wish you luck and happiness in any future endeavours. I honestly wish I could kick this addiction and ride off into the sunset as well.

Be safe.
tom your information is gold for those with the interest, thanks for the efforts and good luck fucker!
I saw ts sexy gia at s4 a few years ago - she looked hot and sexy for sure. how is her English though? I have found that I can barely communicate with a lot of the Spanish girls ...?
Tom! You Can Not retire! You are the HOLY GRAIL on Honesty and Integrity when it comes to Reviews Including your Specialty.
Enjoy your retirement while we mere peasants stumble thru the Wilderness.
Thank You for your Guidance and Insight
Tom you have been a great asset to the TS hobby, please keep us in mind if you feel the need to come back some time. Thanks for all your assistance over the years