Address: Cosmopolitan near Hatcher
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ, CIM FIV FIA
Session Length: 15
Fee: 20 + 5
Hair Color and Length: Brown Mid Back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Spinner in any other world. under 5' bout 100lbs a-b, not bad looking if you don't mind the broken front tooth at least an RW 6
Recommendation: Yes
oh damn! you guys are killing me.. need a little more information..

what time of day was this?
bout 3:30 afternoon.
thanks..

I think I seen her. When I seen her she was walking with a dude today around 2:30-3:00 A little short caramel thing, black stretch/tight pants? If so.. your right she is on point!
  • BLM69
  • 04-23-2015, 07:39 PM
I need to go tomorrow, ill be in the area
Not dark enough to be caramel. Had a red and white sundress on.
Where is Cosmopolitan? I may make the drive for some of that.
Folks..... Is it safe for a white guy, to even troll around down there? I don't want to get shot, just looking for pussy....
Folks..... Is it safe for a white guy, to even troll around down there? I don't want to get shot, just looking for pussy.... Originally Posted by Crzytxn
I'm as white as they come and have had no issues. You will get a lot of looks by guys but they are mostly dealing and looking to see if you are a buyer. Cops haven't given a second look when they pass by either.
But by the same token, my balls are not big enough, nor is the little head so insistent, that I would venture after dark.
I'm old, fat and white and even got out of the car and bought a soda at one of the bodegas (after dark but before midnight). Just stay close to the loop and dont make too many side street trips unless being directed. 330 in the afternoon all the school zones are lit up and the kids are all out. figure its about as safe as can be till the parks close at 6 and the kids all go inside.

makes sure to watch your speed in the school zones. they are all well protected
  • BLM69
  • 04-24-2015, 09:18 AM
Did you say bodegas? You must be from the east coast.
I have always felt ok cruising there in the daytime... always get the sense that they are just seeing who I want to give my cash to... never fuck up a potential future client... looking for pussy this time but next time they don't know I might want something else...
Did you say bodegas? You must be from the east coast. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Nah, Dallas original. Just too many NY cop tv shows.
I gotta give it to you guys. Im too chicken shit for street walkin. But I love reading the reviews.