Review: The fall of an empire.. JS, Baby Girl & the worst little C house in Texas!

Date: 4/23/15
Provider: Baby Girl
Phone: None
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Colonial & Hatcher (Elsie Faye Heggins)
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Finger Licking, Watching out for others, head kissing. ball licking, constant complaining
Session Length: 20
Fee: .20
Hair Color and Length: Dirty blond to shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'4, Mexican/Spanish, C size breasts, nice round apple bottom ass, skinny legs. Face in transition from RW to Overworked SW who indulges in forbidden inhalents
Recommendation: No
JS - this adventure would make Indiana Jones look like a sissy !!
Damn.. I don't know where to start.

first off, forget about RTG threatening your throne.. aint gonna happen.. not knocking him, but his adventure and depth of writing skills will never equal yours.. none of ours will!

that shack scares the hell out of me just reading about it.. dumb question, but since the weather is warming up, any A/C in there? I know, dumb question.. sounds like a 90 degree day outside would translate to 115 inside that shack!

too bad her BJ skills were lacking, but there's value in adventure and amusing memories.
My family jewels and little white worm would have shrunk walking into the house. U are one horny dude
[QUOTE=Chung Tran;1056649866

dumb question, but since the weather is warming up, any A/C in there? I know, dumb question.. sounds like a 90 degree day outside would translate to 115 inside that shack!

too bad her BJ skills were lacking, but there's value in adventure and amusing memories.[/QUOTE]
No AC I don't think the had electricity. There was a lot I left out! It would take another two parts to y relay all the foolishness .., C head banging in the window, the owner coming in as if he just got back dark church, the sounds of scripture being quoted to the chick "lighting up".. The list goes on!

that's why he is the king... fucking greatness! I have a steel sack but yours must be plutonium or something, had to use the flashlight app, rock on!
Date: 4/23/15
Provider: Baby Girl
Phone: None
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Colonial & Hatcher (Elsie Faye Heggins)
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Finger Licking, Watching out for others, head kissing. ball licking, constant complaining
Session Length: 20
Fee: .20
Hair Color and Length: Dirty blond to shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'4, Mexican/Spanish, C size breasts, nice round apple bottom ass, skinny legs. Face in transition from RW to Overworked SW who indulges in forbidden inhalents
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by justinslayer

If there were a Congressional Medal of Honor for hobbling, you would be in line for it!
Medal of Horror.LOL

Thank You All for your continued support. It's b/c of you.. Um.. N my libido that I do this. I am working on getting some visuals of my adventures via video. Stay tuned for a video only review of a day in the life of JS's SW Chronicles. It may cost an extra 5.00 but it'll b worth it
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Just Awesome