Visiting

This topic has probably been mentioned before but for the traveling ladies that choose to post on the Killeen/Waco/BCS please denote which town you are visiting. Just an observation from my point of view, most of the ladies that have not been in this area before might think because the 3 cities are on the same posting board that they relatively close one another. Waco to Killeen about 45 minutes away and vise versa. Killeen to BCS about 90 minutes away on a good day and not being pulled over for speeding. Damn I hate those small towns along the way. Lol. Waco to BCS about the same as the Killeen to BCS.

Thank you to those of you that might have been to this area before because it at least helps me make a better decision on when and where I choose to spend my hooby funds. I noticed where a Dallas provider (Kodi) that has been on my list for a while will be in Waco next week till the middle of the week and Austin later in the week. I can now decide which location would be more convienent for me to visit. Probably be Austin since I am there quite a bit.

Just as a summary, please tell us upfront which city you plan on visting so we can make an informed decision.
I agree completely. I just don't think the visiting providers realize that the cities are so far apart.
I agree completely. I just don't think the visiting providers realize that the cities are so far apart. Originally Posted by dontwanttousemyname
I think you are right here. I won't say that's the only reason, but it must definitely be a reason why some ladies don't mention the town they are visiting. Ladies, it would surely be a lot helpful if you are more specific about which town you are visiting. Great post cowboyfan. I just wish this thread was in a different section where all the providers posting ads in this region would be aware of this more often. Hopefully, this would help clear up some of the confusion.