Todays Topic Of Discussion

What would you do with a.....
Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by Bushman69
??????
Haha there are a lot of things that one can do with a good pussy!!!!!
Haha there are a lot of things that one can do with a good pussy!!!!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Do tell...
I know if I had one I would spend all day playing with it and would never get anything else done. I be a broke ass bitch, living in moms basement with super strong fingers.
I have an idea! I'll set an appointment because, actions speak lauder than words.
I have an idea! I'll set an appointment because, actions speak lauder than words. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Just let me know when your ready...
I'm always ready to play
I know if I had one I would spend all day playing with it and would never get anything else done. I be a broke ass bitch, living in moms basement with super strong fingers. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Since you obviously don't have one, cum play with mine
  • oklib
  • 05-05-2015, 12:55 PM
rub it make it purr and then lick it
for dessert give Italian
sausage
Haha, so when I saw this thread I remember reading this hilarious article from National Lampoon back in high school. Well, I type 4 words on Google and here it is. Enjoy!
http://www.tgfa.org/fiction/MyVagina.htm
Haha there are a lot of things that one can do with a good pussy!!!!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Do tell... Originally Posted by Angel14609
Lick, kiss, slap, tease, pet, umm I'm sure there are more, oh yeah and of course fuck it!!

And glad we aren't talking about a pussy cat either!

Haha, so when I saw this thread I remember reading this hilarious article from National Lampoon back in high school. Well, I type 4 words on Google and here it is. Enjoy!
http://www.tgfa.org/fiction/MyVagina.htm Originally Posted by trojantide
I tried to read that. But too damn small on my phone, so maybe I'll try later on computer
Oh hell..... Just fuck it.
Oh hell..... Just fuck it. Originally Posted by wantsome
I'm ready and waiting
I'm ready and waiting Originally Posted by Angel14609
dont worry ...all but the stupidest of jimmie ...understood the point of this ...threAD