Considering a visit

I am interested to see who's interested.
Can't speak for the others here, but I'm game!
MM
I'm feeling Lucky
I am in. With the three of us old hands, she will leave bow legged for sure. Are maybe we will need the EMT to show up.
Might just shock ya'll and show up!! I would like those truly interested to pm me for best dates etc!! My overnights and multiple hours are stupid reasonable.. I am looking at may 14-16?? Thoughts??
Ok officially visiting from may 20-23.. please perbook now..
  • N151
  • 05-11-2015, 10:10 AM
Do you have any higher quality photo's of yourself? The ones in your showcase are very low resolution.
There is a reason for that.. you get the general idea of what i look like.. and read my reviews they are accurate.. rest assured i am no ugly duckling and i am only 132lbs standing 5"7.. i am a spinner.. my pics are as discrete as i can be without having no pics at all..
Hmmmm......I could be wrong, but all this time I thought a "spinner" was about 5'0" and about 95-100 lbs. go figure

MM
maybe im wrong.. im skinny and can spin while riding..wouldn't that qualify me? lol.. spinner.. hmm.. I am far from anything other then athletic at least.. im 5"7-5"6 weight in at 133.2 as of 5:34am.. I am skinny and average height i guess.. and a true spinner can spin on you right?? well if not no matterwhat hwp they are.. if you cant spin them or they cant spin themselves.. not a real spinner...hell i dunno i just go by what i am told.. i never read what qualifications are needed for each label.. I dont read my reviews either.. " maybe i should.. lol..
hey y'all official dates posted.. hotel is booked.. ready to meet ;-)
Food.suggestions for a vegetarian while I am there.. Whats going on in Shreveport the first week of June? I love to do things in new cities! What's up in Louisiana?
I am sorry but due to weather and Many LE inquiries from Shreveport I will not be visiting. For those real hobbiest i truly apologize.
This is the very reason I do not hardly ever book to far in advance anymore. Shreveport is safe as any city on the map if you stay with P411 and eccie..
I do not understand why Shreveport has such a bad rap with LE. From what I have seen and I try to keep up the ones that LE gets are those that do Backpage even though they have an eccie account.
Anyone else have any thoughts are am I missing something.
Lucky not throwing this back at you as I do understand about the weather but if someone here is putting out rumors about LE being bad, I would surely like to know.
I really enjoy the travelers we get and those that enjoy meeting nice gentleman and becoming friends have always done well.
One last thought. I never have and never will pay for Sex. If I want Sex and can put up with the baggage I go to dating sites or Craigs list and can get all the sex I want. It is a hassle because they normally want more than I am willing to give but it is what it is.
If a lady comes to town and I like her bio and she seems nice, I enjoy visiting her and becoming friends. I may help her with her expenses while she is here as I do enjoy meeting people of all walks of life. We only get to go around in life once and it is some much more fun when we make friends and enjoy life and all it has to offer.
At my age, I think of death a lot like most people and I just want to make sure I did everything I could to enjoy what ever time I have. I have made a lot of friends because of eccie and will always cherish them.