Jusanotherdude

Good morning sir can you call me blocked. I need to inform of two issues. It is just too long to put in PM. I was informed last week by a hobbyist about this issue and it can put other providers in the same situation that I am in now. But there are really two issues at hand, and I don't want to put it to public yet. I just need advice on how to proceed next.
My number is 832-805-5029 Or any Mod But wake-up no offense
lol you probably should have PMd one of us to ask. I'm willing to bet you've gotten/will get a few trolls calling and fucking with you now pretending to be a mod

If it's me calling you'll know because my voice sounds like Mickey Mouse sucking down helium. Also, the super sekret password is "the hippo flies at midnight"...

P.S. That first part was a ruse. My voice actually sounds like rumbling thunder and the password is "the hooker has landed". Keep it between us though ok?
lol you probably should have PMd one of us to ask. I'm willing to bet you've gotten/will get a few trolls calling and fucking with you now pretending to be a mod

If it's me calling you'll know because my voice sounds like Mickey Mouse sucking down helium. Also, the super sekret password is "the hippo flies at midnight"...

P.S. That first part was a ruse. My voice actually sounds like rumbling thunder and the password is "the hooker has landed". Keep it between us though ok? Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I didn't read a thing

ha, ha! damn hippo! smh
too funny. ha, ha
WTF?
posting your number? asking for blocked calls?
sounds like an invitation to mayhem...
good luck CB, not to be confused with cb, TCB, OCD or THCB.
lol you probably should have PMd one of us to ask. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
But that isn't as dramatic.
Well its something very serious. And feel like typing. Girls need to be aware.
Well its something very serious. And feel like typing. Girls need to be aware. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Champagne, how are you going to verify whose on the other end of the phone on a blocked call? I would not be surprised if WU called you pretending to be one of the other Mods, just to see what you have to say.

PM one of the Mods and ask for their e-mail address might be a more secure way to communicate with one of them.

Wondering ... has there ever been a female Mod on the Board? ... Might be a benefit.
well first off I had one awful day I have 500 dollars stolen my driver's license my business cards for my other job I stayed up all night trying to find it have not found it its not in my house but that's not at hand Mr knight where are you when I need you. I believe I ran into the guy that you told me about the guy that gave a girl I messed up review I tried to link my reviews that you did on me and everybody else. I try to stay off this board. Mod call me its more to this guy. And if it the same guy he's try two times. So he don't got to pay.
This...is going to be AWESOME...
I ask for handle twice before got there and when I Left he said no He was going to try andpay me $20.
he ended up paying me 120 which my outcall rate is 200 but I think this dude tries to get a cheap thrill and I want him to come out!!!
I have a clean pussy.
Champagne, how are you going to verify whose on the other end of the phone on a blocked call? I would not be surprised if WU called you pretending to be one of the other Mods, just to see what you have to say.

PM one of the Mods and ask for their e-mail address might be a more secure way to communicate with one of them.

Wondering ... has there ever been a female Mod on the Board? ... Might be a benefit. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Let him call!
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1383636
I can go for day with links proving I'm clean and fresh.. I think it was his plan to short change, but when knight gets better he'll tell me if he is the guy.. I told the guy to go ahead and do the review. I told him bout my blood pressure so dont drink much, and on that note I have a primary care doctor. I see her every 3 months that's for my pap smear test and every 6 months for my blood pressure. He can do the review please so I know who he is and if it's OK with the mods I will post up any of my results because he is something else and Mr knight already had told me about him, but not the handle. He is lucky that I am classy and did not make a scene. I have medical insurance and have a great job. I just trick extra spending cash.
Now guys I will say this I have a tight package and took a serious pounding so it caused me spotting. So he probsbly saw a little red and got scared. Session was hh and I danced and I'm rode him for 15 min on his couch.
My point is if this is the same guy a hobbyist told me about last week to short change someone he's out of line period. Provider need know about him.
This...is going to be AWESOME... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You think. I text him my meds bottle nothing is going to be awesome.