The Hunter Becomes the Hunted - Is it time for a hoe-mobile!!

So I was doing my usual stint, hitting the hoedown trails of Sunny South Dallas, 2nd street, hatcher & MLK corridors when all of a sudden a notice a car following me. I thought maybe it was undercover 5-0 or one of you horny mother fuckers on my tail thinking "that dude in the car must know where the hoe's at"! I was suspicious so I made a left.. so did the car.. I made a right.. so did the car.. Finally I pulled over in front of this little hole in the wall lounge.. Guess what .. so did the car. I turned off my ignition and picked up the phone like I was making a call when all of the sudden the driver pulls up right next to me and gets out.. Its a South Dallas Hoe that I knocked down a few months back.. She said she recognized my vehicle and wanted to know if I wanted a quick.. she needed a 20 for gas! Oh Hell NO!!! Who am I kidding.. Yes I did.. but do you think its time for another hoe mobile!?
I've met two ladies in Dallas that just seem to cruise around; I think I've seen a few more that I didn't get to speak to. It's a fleet!
  • BLM69
  • 05-18-2015, 06:50 PM
I've heard stories of of women doing that before, did you make her earn that 20?
He'll years ago they used to cruise Harry Hines on a regular basis
dude your getting the royal treatment now, all the kings ladies looking to service him. I have been having a similar thing when I roll up to my favorite no-tel now... the pimps and dealers see me coming so they stir up the ladies and get them outside for viewing... I enjoy the extra service at this price point
I thought I was the only one that hookers remember the truck! I stop at a convenience store on Lancaster all the time to see who's inside at the games and they will ask if I'm ready for another ride. Problem is on some of them that have been around a long time is that Uncle Leo knows them too!
you get my vote for pimp of the year
BigLatinMale… You know I did. She really went to work. No tip tho!
RandomTxGuy .. Now that's what I call curbside service! I need to check out that no-tell
so I can save on gas
CheaterCheater.. I feel you. Issue is sometimes I frequent the area in my RW so it can be an issue if i have a friend in the car and a hoe is riding my bumper honking asking for a date.
Whosnext… What RandomTxGuy wrote.. Got their hoes lining up for inspection! Straight Pimping
I don't want to hear this BS coming from you JS.. this hoe is following you cause your such a big tipper. You brought this apon yourself with your generosity....
I bet JS is going to get nastier.. and start picking up change between car seats, to place in the Providers', um... coin slot.
I don't want to hear this BS coming from you JS.. this hoe is following you cause your such a big tipper. You brought this apon yourself with your generosity.... Originally Posted by ghost901
I bet JS is going to get nastier.. and start picking up change between car seats, to place in the Providers', um... coin slot. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You both are right. I picked up a regular today, Tina that I reviewed before so I will not do another one here....http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1353871 After the deed was done and she spit it out this BIATCH going to say.."When can I come over your house so we can kick it. I can spend the night and I know how to cook".. My first thought was ..is it going to cost me? then I came to my right frame of mind. I told her soon. She said you b's'n me and I said no but my face said yes! My offering of 20.00 have these hoes thinking I'm the latest and greatest IPO offering. Well its time to call in the SEC and file a complaint. From now on I'm only buying options with a strike price of 15.00 and I'm letting them MF's expire.
... Well its time to call in the SEC and file a complaint. From now on I'm only buying options with a strike price of 15.00 and I'm letting them MF's expire. Originally Posted by justinslayer
I just spit coffee all over the place... that's so fucking hilarious in so many ways... no only is it on this board but its in the SW thread... genius, pure genius...
unfortunately, some lessons are learned the hard way. I'm just glad you're on the right path now Justin. lol
I just spit coffee all over the place... that's so fucking hilarious in so many ways... no only is it on this board but its in the SW thread... genius, pure genius... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
this this this!

fortunately I had finished my coffee.
He'll years ago they used to cruise Harry Hines on a regular basis Originally Posted by Crzytxn
yup - this was one of my first p4p experiences - cruised down HH about 4am and a lady pulled up next to me while driving....adrenaline rush of a time but now I know better