Providers that REALLY Love DATY

I think a Hobbyist can tell which Providers truly love DATY as opposed to those that simply see it as part of the package deal. Gentlemen, what ladies would you classify as DATY enthusiasts?
What kind of girl does not like it!? LOL
What kind of girl does not like it!?
I think they call them "wives" or something like that....
LOL....Yes! That's sad and true!

I think they call them "wives" or something like that.... Originally Posted by mansfield
I like it ALL!!!
While reading between the lines... some providers have stated in the forums that they don't like having an O more than once or twice per day. That said if you are bringing in the caboose ( of the day ), the chances are very likely that someone has given her the only O she wants that day.

I know for those of us who do enjoy trying to make a partner O, this may either be difficult, if she has trouble reaching more than one, or she is too sensistive after attaining that goal, it might be a moot point.

The question then becomes, if your partner has already O'd for the day, do some still enjoy the activity without the end result?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<loves daty
If the lady is "depleted' for the day she should say so. No harm done if she provides a happy ending for her partner.
My body talks. No faking it here. My body is very responsive, and very tell- tell. You cant fake JUICY!

Did I mention I LOVE this activity?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on boys, I cant wait to show you what I've got!

And if there were any doubt, I am oh so happy to return the pleasure!

Jaycee
As hard as it may be to believe there ARE providers do NOT like DATY. I've had at least one or two tell me that BEFORE we got started.

Wish I had known that before arranging the visit. How can it be GFE without DATY? DATY is a big highlight for me. I LOVE it!

Nevertheless I have seen at least one lady, whom I have not seen, post on this board that she does not enjoy DATY. She will tolerate it, but it doesn't nothing for her. I doubt that she is the only one.
Michaela loves it...she'll drown you.
Jenna Christian loves it...
Just have them sit on your face and watch them go to town.
Me, me, me. If I could jump through the computer tell say it any louder I would.
They don't call me lickablekaylee for nothing.

Daty daty daty!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michaela
Isabella Rose
Samantha Thom
Rebecca of Dallas (back when we were actually seeing each other)

TG
Me, me, me. If I could jump through the computer tell say it any louder I would. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I can vouche for what Tara said.