Bye, Texas! DFW June 23-25, Penthouse Photoshoot w/Hair and Makeup

This will be our last photoshoot in Texas! We'll be shooting in a multi-story luxury location overlooking downtown Dallas, complete with a private jacuzzi and outdoor deck. We'll be tackling all kinds of shots (bedroom, outdoor, swimwear, etc.) and capture you at your best.

References: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1136608

All our shoots include hairstyling and make-up - please PM for our flat package rate and explanation of what to expect during our shoot. If you desire privacy, we can shoot to limit your exposure, to include hiding tattoos. Limited video services available.

4 of our repeat Dallas clients have already booked their slots... don't miss out! Deposit required to secure your shoot.

Slots are disappearing! Two more ladies have confirmed with us this week, with others pending confirmation with a deposit. We love working with forward-thinking people!

Note: Discounts are available for dual+ shoots - reserve with a friend and save.
May I ask.. where are you relocating to? While I'd love to schedule, unfortunately our schedules aren't lining up.. I'll be in Dallas a few weeks too late.
Do you ever come to the east coast? Your make up application and hair styling is flawless. I need you guys to do my pictures!!! I do need to visit texas!!! Are you always available in texas primarily?

Amazing.

What is you rate for the shoots and about how many hours is it?
May I ask.. where are you relocating to? While I'd love to schedule, unfortunately our schedules aren't lining up.. I'll be in Dallas a few weeks too late. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Grace - we are moving back to southern California for a few months. Just let us know if you're out that way!

Do you ever come to the east coast? Your make up application and hair styling is flawless. I need you guys to do my pictures!!! I do need to visit texas!!! Are you always available in texas primarily?

Amazing.

What is you rate for the shoots and about how many hours is it? Originally Posted by Amber Does
Amber - thank you for the kind words! Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to visit the east coast until at least 2016. This visit to DFW will be our last shoot in Texas for the foreseeable future. We've responded to your PM about rates/hours. Thanks!
Oh killer!!! I want to shoot with you guys when you hit SoCal in a few months after your settled.
Oh killer!!! I want to shoot with you guys when you hit SoCal in a few months after your settled. Originally Posted by AndyWylde
Sounds like a plan!
hello I am interested in the photo shoot that will be taking place downtown on the 23rd. I do not mind you contacting me at 9728326669
hello I am interested in the photo shoot that will be taking place downtown on the 23rd. I do not mind you contacting me at Originally Posted by Robyn Rylie Sin
Nice chatting with you today, Robyn... we look forward to working with you!
We still have a few times available!

Want to join us?