PAID Modeling Shoot - Dallas Ladies Only

• Atlas
  • 12-06-2010, 11:06 PM
I am seeking sexy, athletic women in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to help me expand my portfolio. I am offering $120/hr (2 hr min), as well as your choice of any 5 photos from the shoot for your own personal use.

If you're interested in updating your photos and making a little extra cash, I still have two openings available. PM me for details and samples of my work!

-Atlas

I am most definitely interested and would love this : ) email me
Hey I am interested! Email me with more info please!
I am very interested in it
I am seeking sexy, athletic women in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to help me expand my portfolio. I am offering $120/hr (2 hr min), as well as your choice of any 5 photos from the shoot for your own personal use.

If you're interested in updating your photos and making a little extra cash, I still have two openings available. PM me for details and samples of my work!

-Atlas Originally Posted by Atlas
If any openings left, I'm would love to do!
hello I will be very interested email me thanks xoxoox selena
I am interested as well.
im interested sweetie email me with more info !
Me too but I'm fat, old, bald, toothless, pretty stupid, ugly and I drool.

Any spots for me?

Merry Hahahaha XXXmas!

tra-lapalooza
  • Atlas
  • 12-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Wow! I was wondering why I was getting so many PMs lately! Unfortunately, my shoots took place on the 12th, long before anyone responded to this thread. However, due to the amount of interest I've received, I'll have to consider doing another shoot sometime soon!

Thanks!

-A
  • Atlas
  • 12-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Here are some samples for you all to enjoy. I blurred out my name on the first model's pics since I use these on my personal MM page. Both ladies were shot on 12-12.

I'm interested
Wow, that's digging deep...27 months form the last post!..
LOL, yeah my first thought was who in the heck bumped this, it sounded good until I saw the dates