Didn't there used to be a forum just for street providers?

I wanted to visit the forum for street ladies because there's been a lot of people hanging out on intersections lately, but I can't find it. Will a street girl flag you down, or can you approach her?

Also, now I feel like I'm spamming the forum because I've made 2 of the more recent threads. What's the relevant etiquette on posting questions like this?
SW reviews go in the "Other Reviews" forum
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=353

It doesn't get too much action around here though.

Its cool to post your questions here, or in the Ask the Staff forum up near the top.
Thanks!
If I remember right the old ASPD had the forum you are remembering ..... I don't remember if SWC had such a forum.
If I remember right the old ASPD had the forum you are remembering ..... I don't remember if SWC had such a forum. Originally Posted by carguy1989
USASG did/does too. ABQ forum used to be fairly busy, but I haven't looked there in a lot of months.
USASG did/does too. ABQ forum used to be fairly busy, but I haven't looked there in a lot of months. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Been around FOREVER, used to have excellent up to date intel going all the way back to the old school lotion demos on Edith (for those of you that remember those places) and some great SW info too. It is still active.
Yes that's the only place I know of. And the lotion demos were great