Serious Ouch Over Bad Review Adding Insult to Injury from Gnostalgia

I realize no one likes put downs, and if we all pitched a fit every time a client or provider offended us, this board would be cluttered with nothing but griping.
But, I now have two poor reviews. One was a big surprise, the last from ****** 'Gnostalgia' has particular sting.
First, I would like to point out that his belly was so big it was quite hard for him to penetrate. I think it's likely he was embarrassed and that led to some of this situation.
I spent nearly two hours rather than one with this gentleman, and when I finally suggested mutual masturbation he did not want to. After more than an hour, he got up and got dressed, saying it wasn't going to work. He is in his late 70's, so I understood.
After I dressed I sat and visited with him for another half an hour. The next day he called (he called me a LOT, despite my asking him to clear it first via text) to tell me that he wanted me to 'make it right' by giving him a one hour session for $100. He said if I didn't agree he would post a terrible review. It felt a bit like blackmail, but I agreed, and said I would contact him the next time I held an incall.
Although in his review he says I refused mutual masturbation, it was quite the opposite. In his phone call and also at his home he told me he didn't like condoms (non negotiable) and he didn't pay to have me come over so he could 'do it himself'. I understand that, but he wouldn't let me be on top and his belly didn't allow him close enough to make him happy.
In addition to this, he didn't pay me a CENT for those two hours, I realized when I got to the store that at some point he had gotten into my purse and removed the 200 he HAD given me.
Of course, as I've noticed is always the case for myself and other's, some clients, most who have never met me but claim they have, are eager to jump on the bandwagon with additional put downs.
Am I a spinner? 20 years old? Nope. Here is an unposed or edited photo taken during a recent shoot. I'm hardly a BBW, or I would advertise that. I am open that I'm curvy. So! Here ya go . . .
Attached Images File Type: jpg Kat5.jpg (231.8 KB, 962 views)
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2015, 10:42 PM
You're a beauty, let's see the other side of the story.
You're a beauty, let's see the other side of the story. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
And feel free to take a look at my reviews and see the review . . . he certainly followed through with his threat!
I do hope he sees this. Of course, it's all he said/she said . . . except on ECCIE people are much more concerned with the 'he said' as it's their dollar.
LOL!!!! I have valid flaws, I wish people wouldn't try to come up with extra ones! ;-)
Kathryn im DTF if you are ?
Kathryn, I think you look nice. It's a shame that people have to be the way your client was. People need to learn to be nicer.

I realize no one likes put downs, and if we all pitched a fit every time a client or provider offended us, this board would be cluttered with nothing but griping.

Kathryn, I agree no one likes to be put down. This board is cluttered with he said/she said. You joined in by starting this thread.

But, I now have two poor reviews. One was a big surprise, the last from ****** 'Gnostalgia' has particular sting.

Not cool you posting his name *****. Unless he has posted his name publicly. I didn't research his post to find out.

First, I would like to point out that his belly was so big it was quite hard for him to penetrate. I think it's likely he was embarrassed and that led to some of this situation.

Not discreet of you to talk about him this way. Is it because you felt like he insulted you so it is okay to insult him in return? If so, you could have phrased it more discreetly. Imo.

I spent nearly two hours rather than one with this gentleman, and when I finally suggested mutual masturbation he did not want to. After more than an hour, he got up and got dressed, saying it wasn't going to work. He is in his late 70's, so I understood.
After I dressed I sat and visited with him for another half an hour. The next day he called (he called me a LOT, despite my asking him to clear it first via text) to tell me that he wanted me to 'make it right' by giving him a one hour session for $100. He said if I didn't agree he would post a terrible review. It felt a bit like blackmail, but I agreed, and said I would contact him the next time I held an incall.

Wouldn't this have been a good time to tell him you didn't feel there is anything 'to make right' since you discovered he took back the 200 he paid you for your time? Allegedly by getting into your purse.

Although in his review he says I refused mutual masturbation, it was quite the opposite. In his phone call and also at his home he told me he didn't like condoms (non negotiable) and he didn't pay to have me come over so he could 'do it himself'. I understand that, but he wouldn't let me be on top and his belly didn't allow him close enough to make him happy.

Almost ALL guys say they don't like condoms. I'm certain you have heard this plenty of times. It annoys me too. Guys don't realize we hear this ALL the time. Just say no once and it's your only and final answer.

Most guys with a belly can't do that position. I don't feel it necessary to bring his weight into it. You're doing the same thing some guys have said about you. And you have felt insulted.

In addition to this, he didn't pay me a CENT for those two hours, I realized when I got to the store that at some point he had gotten into my purse and removed the 200 he HAD given me.

If true, it would have been helpful to post this in infoshare. Ladies should be warned when a guy takes back his donation. It's actually stealing if he got into your purse.

Of course, as I've noticed is always the case for myself and other's, some clients, most who have never met me but claim they have, are eager to jump on the bandwagon with additional put downs.

I read those comments on some of your reviews. I noticed some seem to be legit based on their previous review/post history. Maybe they didn't review you because they didn't want to give you a "no" and have drama. The others I don't know if they are jumping on the bandwagon and have never seen you.

Am I a spinner? 20 years old? Nope. Here is an unposed or edited photo taken during a recent shoot. I'm hardly a BBW, or I would advertise that. I am open that I'm curvy. So! Here ya go

You don't claim to be 20 yrs. old or a spinner. Yet there are many guys saying you are much older than the age you post. And you are a lot heavier than the weight you post. They also say you don't look like your pictures, they are outdated. Is this correct?
Originally Posted by Kathryn
[QUOTE=Kathryn;1056794419]And feel free to take a look at my reviews and see the review . . . he certainly followed through with his threat!

I don't like it when I hear about guys threatening bad reviews. It's manipulative to get control of a provider to get his way. He could just move on/walk away and write the review without threatening.

I do hope he sees this. Of course, it's all he said/she said . . . except on ECCIE people are much more concerned with the 'he said' as it's their dollar.

I agree Eccie people do love a he said/ she said thread. I disagree that gents always take the "he said" side. I think people read what the two people say in the thread. Then post their opinion based on what they are reading. Whether their opinion is correct doesn't really matter. It's just an opinion and they can think what they want. You started the thread. It draws attention to the review. You basically started a free for all for people to comment.

LOL!!!! I have valid flaws, I wish people wouldn't try to come up with extra ones! ;-) Originally Posted by Kathryn
We all have flaws. I think the key thing is to post accurate information about yourself. If your showcase pics are from a long time ago, Like 10 .years? Take them down and post current pics that clearly show what you look like now. Admit your "flaws" (your words, not mine) Post accurate stats and information about yourself. Guys see all types of women. Own who you are no matter what you look like and in spite of your flaws. Rock it

The good news is you are going to get a ton of business from this thread. It's amazing how busy you will be after this gets going. It's press for you. You think it's negative but it gets you noticed and the guys will be calling. Enjoy!
Emily, I didn't know how else to explain the lack of physical uh, 'connection' other than mentioning his weight. I was advised previously to bring this issue here to air it, as they do not remove reviews.
I was super nice with him on the phone because I already had one poor review, and even though I knew I was getting jacked, I also knew it would be nothing compared to the loss of clients I suffered after the last bad review.
If you do a search for my threads, you will see I'm really not a petty bitcher. This may be the first one.
My pics range from a couple months to a year old. The older ones I am tan in. Had to give that up after my sister had half her nose removed because of skin cancer. No thank you! I think the fact that most of my photos, aside from the one above, are done by pro's who do photoshop, pro hair and make up, etc. (man I wish they would come to my house and fix me up every morning!) has something to do with some men thinking my photos are dated.
I found my job difficult because while I don't mind a larger man (better than a scrawny one, IMO) I know what positions work and which don't.
I say it not to be mean, because at some point we all get elderly. I do think the trouble he had made him feel bad, and putting it all on me was easiest. He had a difficult time with a number of things I will not put on here. But he was not honest in his review, and he was wrong to call me, yet again without warning, in order to blackmail me. Really . . . if I was SO bad, why did he want another hour?? He said if I 'worked hard to make it up to him' he wouldn't write a bad review.
As for calling him by the name ******, I have no idea if that is his real name, but he has used it freely so I felt it was OK.
It was just hurtful and very disarming, but I'm getting the hang of it.
I noticed there was some dude whose location seems to be from California in both of those No reviews. Is there something going on with an axe grinder or some other drama?

[edit to add: nevermind looks like that was just older reviews]
Why did you tell us Gnostalgia's name is *****?

Staff Edit: for the same reason you persist in trying to out him by repeating the fail! STOP DOING IT!
But, I now have two poor reviews. One was a big surprise, the last from ***** 'Gnostalgia' has particular sting.
Am I a spinner? 20 years old? Nope. Here is an unposed or edited photo taken during a recent shoot. I'm hardly a BBW, or I would advertise that. I am open that I'm curvy. So! Here ya go . . .
Originally Posted by Kathryn
Aside from you not getting your donation which is bullshit, basically it was your choice to give him the extra hour, and in 6 months this really won't matter in the grand sheme of things... All he is going to do is start a new handle and move on in life. However calling his real name out isn't going to win your brownie points since its like half ass outing a person on the board.

Lesson Learned Here.... Have An Age Limit and Don't Leave Your Purse Where They Can Take Sheet Out.

I feel you are more upset with yourself over you wasting your time and not getting any paid. Mostly when we are upset it's for our own actions and not the actions of others. We make ourselves upset, it's a choice we make.

On further looking at his reviews...
You are his only No review, and it's Hell No.. When all his other reviews are yes... Just saying, maybe it's warranted. I've had a shitty attitude before and it effected my life. Maybe it's time for you to let go and say fuck it, not everyone is there for a fight. Maybe it's time to enjoy life and let the good times roll ms lady.

Negative outlooks and bashing other people are kinda pointless and only hurt the person carrying the negative sheet. A provider can't connect completely with everyone that is impossible, however we can look for the positive in our gentlemen and sessions, find that thread that we can connect with and enjoy ourselves in our expierences together.

Sensuality of each other's touch, how sweet the person is to us, how kind and special they are, how considerate, if the man is having problems getting it up, that's okay, take things slow and see what really helps get his motor running, what does he like, what things make his man stand at attention and spit at you?

Casting stones is never good, I've been there, done that, got the gold medal for hard knock life.. Shrugs.... however building up the gents we see with praise, attention and affection goes way farther. It's a compliment that they choose you out of all the ladies they could of picked. They didn't have to call you... Or pay you.

Be honest if your a bit heavier who cares, there are men who like that to, be proud of yourself. Being a companion is about pure carnal adult pleasure that we can't get anywhere else.

I learned while I was away that, life is short, enjoy the pleasures while you can cause they will all eventually end. Being upset serves no purposes, why not just say sorry I had a shitty attitude, please forgive me can we try again on a clean slate. Smoke a fat something, drink some Single malt scotch and say who gives a damn and let go to pleasure, to sensuality, to erotism and dive into a world of awakening sensuous touch no matter what part of life it's in.

Let go of what you think you know and find joy in human touch again, it's fucking erotic. For both sides of the fence. Maybe it's time to start enjoying the work and seeing it for what it is,ma damn great place to get spoiled by men who are going to bother with emotional bullshit or argue about taking the trash out. It's a beautiful thing to be able to enjoy for the sake of enjoyment.

Here are some great things about a good Hobbiest.
1. They pay us for our time, then leave until they want to see us again, if the do that works even better
2. They actually take the time to research us and find out about us, kinda like cute little internet stalkers who want to bang us... ����
3. They are typically very sweet and more nervous than we are.. How cute, it's adorable
4. They just want affection, we all want affection, okay that works, common interest found there
5. No two men or woman are the same, keeps things quite interesting on our toes
6. It's a fucking compliment that they pay us their hard earned money, period.
7. They are no strings attached, better yes so are we. Hell yeah
8. Strange can be a lot of fun
9. Sometimes we got to help them out of their shell, just a little extra effort, it can breed a expierences full of laughter and fun. Fun is good!!!
10. If they adore us enough, they post positive things about us and make other people wants to see us, how sweet is that. They support us when we are good to them.

Let's say that again, they support us when we are GOOD TO THEM. maybe it's time for a different viewpoint that being the victim. You are not a victim, your just damaged like the rest of us in this world and that's okay. We are all fucked up searching for what makes us happy in life. We all have different paths to get there. However how we treat people along the way, how we make them feel, well that lasts forever. Speaking from a voice of expierence.

Maybe if providers did appreciate our hobbiest more things would change a bit, it does work both ways.

Okay shutting up, I have to get to the gym and work.

Blessings to everyone, have a great Tuesday. Oops Wednesday .. No I didn't proof read this.. Lol
The review in question: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1398787

So 2 of the 12 reviews you have are NO reviews, but 3 of the YES reviews are from the same person. It appears that you do need some updated showcase pics as a few of you reviews do indicate it, that is why I think a reviewer who takes his own pics of the provider pre or post session and posts a few in the ROS of the review are invaluable.

Threatening to write a bad review if he does not get his way and blackmailing you is a good reason to call a hobbyist out, and of course, he did not mention in his review that he overstayed his time. He will probably say something different when and if he rebukes you. One reason why it is a good idea to communicate in a written form (text, email, PM) before and after the session, asking if a good time was had, things that need improvement, are you going to see each other again in the future, ect. Then keep all communications in case a scenario like this type of thread and/or a bad review is posted. Anything verbal obviously cannot be verified so if an accusation of wrong doing is posted without proof, then really all that be done is others may or may not take sides, but in the end, no one will ever know the real truth of the situation. Another perfect example of this is someone with an agenda, saying bad things about an individual but all they have is their gut feeling or not adult enough to think for themselves and going by what someone else said as far as their impression on another person.

A hobbyist pays the provider to be in good shape, look good per his opinion and be discreet. Using a name for a hobbyist other than his user name on this board, real or not, along with his physical description and how he performed BCD in an open thread is very bad form. Many members here are old, fat and have E D problems, so if you do not like those kinds of guys or not a damn good faker, then business from Eccie members will not be plentiful, hence the number of reviews you have posted (12) compared to the time you have been on this board (1 year).

A good solution to see who is telling the truth is see what other providers say about him (threatening them if he does not get his way, ect.) in this or other threads for accuracy, and your past/future reviews to see if his review may be legit (your pics being outdated, poor service, ect.).
Never under any circumstances is it ok to out a members name.
Honestly, you would have been better off not posting this thread O.P. All you managed to do was make yourself look really bad.

What doesn't make sense is why you would agree to see a guy for a second time who already ripped you off? Can we say bad business?

His bad review most likely wouldn't have hurt your business but your choice to post his first name and this thread may have.

Hence, the saying "We are our own worst enemy"

I hope there is a valuable lesson you can learn from this and the VERY poor decision to post this thread.

I do have reason to believe you about the threat part but from now on, it would most likely better for you to share alert type info in the ladies powder room.