Toy Donation Raffle Winners are

K VIP Card Perfect 10
Thrillbill Gold Card Palacios
Gentleman88 VIP Card Perfect 10
AggieEd Cowboys Beer Cooler

Phaedrus 2 Hr Brittany Bangs
CityJazz 4 Hr Dinner Date with Natalie Reign and KelliLove
AustinFool 1 Hr with MaddietheCoed and 1 Hr with Sensual Sophia or the 2 together!
Metal Smith 1 Hr with Miss Sopie Bella
Alcatraz 30 Minutes with Macie Lynn

You have 18 minutess to claim your prize by posting to this thread!
Thanks for all your good work, Whispers.
Thanks for all your good work, Whispers. Originally Posted by Cityjazz
Absolutley Whispers, thank's for stepping up with this..I'm sure you're looking forward to Jan 2nd...all of this being nice must be giving you heartburn...

Hope you've reached your donation goal..
So only City JAzz stepped up.....

Back to the drawings!!!!

Just kidding
  • thegj
  • 12-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Thanks Whispers(and all your helpers) for all the work. The kids will SMILE- now that's a good thought. It was fun meeting some new folks and putting faces with names. The ladies really won some great prizes.
Awesome time Whispers! Thanks for putting this together and let us all know what the reaction is at the Foster Kid home when they get all the toys.
  • wiry
  • 12-09-2010, 05:41 PM
+1 on the thanks to Whispers and the rest of the helpers.
On my way there to see if anyone is still hanging out.
Well, shucks....
But congrats to the winners...good cause and good fun. Not a bad afternoon...thanks, Whispers!
It was a GREAT time.....thanks to all that were there......met some good guys and gals......Please keep us posted to the final tally for gifting......
Ready for the next one!! lol
Thanks for organizing the event and giving program. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see your post! I would happily have donated to the cause without the raffle (but might not have been willing to drive all the way to RR to drop them off

Thanks also to all the ladies and others who donated to or helped organize the raffle. What big hearts you all have!
Damn, was hoping for the P10 VIP Card. ;-)

Anyway, thanks W for what you do.
We will get a tally sometime tomorrow....

We were hoping for $3K

We were right around $2K just before the luncheon from community wide collections....

I was hoping the strip club guys were going to step up....

Like I said.... Sometime tomorrow I'll try to up date.....

But.... Step Up is what they did....

I do believe we are at or over $4K

With a couple of generous Dinner/Complete Christmas packages for a family still to be arranged.....

Now I need to get a few volunteers for shopping to turn some of the 100+ gift cards into gifts....

The easy way out for ya'll is going to be a shopping nightmare for some....

Probably the most unique gift is the offer of airplane ride from a member with his own plane..... From a liability standpoint the kids might not be able to partake.....

So we discussed 1 more possible raffle....

A Mile High adventure?

Donations are still being accepted through Sunday.... PM me to arrange a drop off....
Great news on the tally, congrats to the raffle winners (i think) and thank you to the ladies that donated the prizes. Ladies, this could not and would not have happened without your generous contributions. Well, ok... Thanks Whispers too!
Sorry for late post, I am recuperating.
Oh Wow! I just realized. This thing went without a hitch (to my knowledge), no one was busted or arrested (again tmk), a good time was had by all (I'll bet on this one) AND a large amount of money was raised for a good cause.........
and some said it couldn't be done......this was win/win on many levels......