Benefit

DISCLAIMOR - Mods, if this is not allowed, I am sorry, please delete.

A local bar is having a benefit for a young bartender whose son decided to take his own life. The benefit is this Sunday (6/7) from 1 pm until 11 pm. There will be live bands all day long, BBQ plates for sale, raffle and silent auction items. All proceeds will be donated to the mother to help her in this difficult time. She has had to take a lot of time off to deal with this personally, and to also to help his younger brother try to understand.

This is NOT an ECCIE or M&G related event. This is just a bunch of neighbors helping another one out. Feel free to stop by, have a cold beverage, eat some good BBQ, and listen to some great music, all while helping a good cause. PM me if you have any questions.

[Staff edit. M]
Sorry, due to site policy, the image of the flyer I posted had to be removed. I understand the rule and I am fine with it. So, I typed all the information out, but when I went to preview it, I got a PM and it lost the info. To make it easier, I just blacked out the images that broke site policy. I hope this is fine...

Here is the new poster:

I wonder how Georgianne would feel about having her (sorry your child committed suicide) benefit plastered on a hooker board?
Simon he is trying to help a friend in need
Wait a minute... Kenneth died in April! They are having a benefit how? Perhaps someone should guide the grieving mother here... Since she still looks kinda-hot.

See how easy it is to find stuff about people by fucked up people on a hooker board. This leaves the door wide open for a predator to get close to a vulnerable woman.

IJS...
You have a valid point simon
See how easy it is to find stuff about people by fucked up people on a hooker board. This leaves the door wide open for a predator to get close to a vulnerable woman.

IJS... Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Predator on ECCIE, say it ain't so. Think you meant perv.
Simon damn it seems like you really need a friend.... Big I'll donate you know how I love food! Is there a gofundme,
I'll try to make it , Good question is there a gofundme
Simon damn it seems like you really need a friend.... Big I'll donate you know how I love food! Is there a gofundme, Originally Posted by Quinci
LOL!