Lincoln, Nebraska, THANK YOU!

• Kori
  • 06-06-2015, 09:24 AM
A huge thanks to all the wonderful guys I had the opportunity to meet, and spend time with while in Lincoln, Nebraska! Thanks for making me feel so welcome! :-D

I am so appreciative. Your generosity will definitely not be forgotten! ;-)

I would also like to thank all of the lovely providers (My co-workers!) who responded to my reference checks in such a prompt manner! Thank you ladies!

MissSaraXXX- Thanks for being so kind, understanding, and welcoming me into your home. I owe you! :-)

To all the gentlemen I corresponded with, that I simply didn't have time to meet this trip, thank you for your interest! I certainly hope to be in your presence, and occupy some of your time soon!

Thanks for everything everyone! I'll see y'all again in July!

-Kori
You are already missed, my lovely. Muah! Hope to see you soon. And happy to help anytime
still got time 2 C U this morning?
It was great meeting you!! Hurry back
  • Netx9
  • 06-16-2015, 08:39 AM
It was great meeting you!! Hurry back Originally Posted by kingwizard
+1
glad ya had fun babe...safe travels!
  • Kori
  • 06-17-2015, 03:35 PM
MissSaraXXX- Miss you, and hope you're doing as well as can be expected, given the circumstances. I wish I were there to give you a hug, and some loving company. :-)

BOOB RUTH- I'll be back in Lincoln soon, hope to meet you!

kingwizard- Likewise!

Netx9- :-*

DallasRain- Thank you!
Awww...there she is ♡♡ Showers have been rather lonely since your departure. (((Sigh)))
  • Netx9
  • 06-17-2015, 09:55 PM
Awww...there she is ♡♡ Showers have been rather lonely since your departure. (((Sigh))) Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Grrrrrr
Awww...there she is ♡♡ Showers have been rather lonely since your departure. (((Sigh))) Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX

uppyey es::su rprise:
  • Kori
  • 07-18-2015, 07:00 PM
Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I would just bump this one. :-P

I had a great July visit, and I'll be back soon! :-)

Thank you so much, Lincoln, Nebraska!

-Kori
You were here in July? I kick myself for missing that! I gotta pay more attention!
  • Kori
  • 07-19-2015, 01:05 PM
Enigmatic- I just left a few days ago. Not sure if I'll be up there in August, but September & October, for sure! :-D

I don't like to "spam" people, even when they tell me to! I guess I need to get over that! :-P
  • Kori
  • 09-20-2015, 09:54 PM
I had a great time while visiting, and will be back again soon!

To everyone who helped make this trip awesome, thank you! :-)

-Kori
Come back soon Kori!