Assistant Screener/Booker ~ Experienced & Available Now

Hi Ladies!

Some of my ladies I have been helping are going on vacation, school has started back or other things have them working very limited schedules right now. Because of this I am now able to take on several other ladies.

I am focused on YOUR needs. Available around the clock. Quick (as can be with safety in mind) and discreet.

I can help with:

Screening - Safety/Background Checks - I check provider references, employment, criminal and sex offender background, as well as all major DNS/Blacklist forums boards for violations.

Safety Calls

Organization (calendar, email, etc.)

I can also help with advice on where to tour, find affordable travel packages, safe places to stay during your time both local or on tour, etc.

Emotional support - It can be challenging at times to juggle both your professional and private life. I am here if you ever just need to vent or talk about anything.

I have worked with ladies all over the US and references are available. I have personally been a provider for 18 years now (although I see gentlemen on a very limited basis now).

I can start immediately. My rates are very reasonable and there are a variety of payment options.

If you would like to discuss things further please send me a PM on here or email datenikkistl@gmail.com I will respond quickly.

Thanks!

Nikki
Hi. I am very interested in learning more about the service you offer along with the payment options.