Pregnant providers??

I am just very curious as to the whole pregnant provider thing. I just find that a very intimate moment in your life that only lasts 9 months. I could never bring myself to be a provider during such a precious time, but in no means do I bash and man or woman for wanting such things. Shit, I like to watch men jerk off when they arent watching. We all.have our kinks. I would love both male and female perspectives on what the big ohhh ahhh is with seeing a pregnant provider, or why a woman provides during pregnancy.

Love you all, be safe, be kind, be generous!
I would say that i wouldnt be able to provide while pregnant but im one of those women that didn't want to be touched....
Pregnant kitty is much hotter and wetter than normal. If you've ever been in any, this would be evident almost immediately, particularly if she's someone you've been intimate with before she was pregnant.
  • Shaft
  • 06-21-2015, 01:14 PM
Pregnant Pussy is some of the best ever. Love it.
My ex was never hornier than when she was pregnant. That being said its not something that I would ever seek for myself.
Right, I know a lot of men say that pregnant snatch is pretty good. And the women who provide while preggo may either have to, or simply want to. I had a friend who stayed in the biz for a few months during her pregnancy. She didn't show much (belly) so she never advertised herself that way. Plus, she said her hormones went thru the roof and she liked it.

Me personally, I don't think I could ever. I'm EXTREMELY irritable when I'm hungry and when I'm pmsing. Lol can't imagine wanting to see men during that special time of my life. And I would pray I wouldn't have to either.

But, to each their own. Can't knock 'em.
I would say that i wouldnt be able to provide while pregnant but im one of those women that didn't want to be touched.... Originally Posted by leslie@nn
I bet Leslie is soooo hot when she's pregnant.
Pregnant providers are usually incredibly horny, their clits are swollen, bulging and throbbing and their juices just pour out of their super hottttt pussies. The gals are begging to be fucked!!!