BP Nightmare

My God. This young woman is obviously suffering from an eating disorder. I would suggest that she may be being taken advantage of in this profession. She really needs help. Difficult to judge her age, but with the ink, I would guess she's of legal age. Sad.

report: inappropriate content wrong category over posted 100%Your DrEaM GiLr CoMe GeT It ====24/7 tiny DaJa - 25

posted: December 13, 2010, 09:10 AM

My name is daja the pleasure goddess The original eve and desire of man!!! I am here to give you a royal serve, so when we meet today what could the only out come be?
**incalls***
***160hr***
**200 hr **
outcalls depending on location

****DaJa 713 857 6964
Poster's age: 25

• User first posted January 2009

• Post ID: 12008012 dallas

Email this ad to a friend

Enlarge Picture

Enlarge Picture

Enlarge Picture

She has been around a long time.
[COLOR=red]omg she needs a burger ,fries and a HUGE MILK SHAKE
I love thin girls. I really do but the only date I want with that girl would involve a buffet.
i could floss with that chick
Each their own. If she is happy in her own skin, who cares what others think. And I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would find her very HOT.

I personally think she is too thin but hey, it takes all kinds to make this world what it is...
Sweet Jesus, eat a biscuit or two!
If she is happy in her own skin, who cares what others think. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Ask Karen Carpenter.
Lets be nice. Maybe somebody could take her on a date to a nice place to eat.
Not healthy......
Thats a lot of judgement from many people who have never met her. There are people who are naturally that thin, just like there are people who are naturally quite large. Perhaps were so used to seeing obesity that this girl looks shockingly thin. In any case, I think its quite the assumption to try and "save" her from something that you "assume" she is suffering from. I've seen this girl posting photos for close to a year with no change in body structure, her face has not sunken in, her eyes are not protruding or defined, and her rib cage hasn't vacuumed to define her ribs as far as these pictures depict. I don't think its "obvious" that she is suffering from anything but genetics. Its been speculation abound on this site these days.
She is very thin but not far off from many popular providers on here. It would cause a huge shit storm if someone posted saying a girl needed to lose a few pounds. Maybe we should all just appreciate the girls here the way they are and if they aren't your cup of tea then just don't see them.
the tampons on the toilet are a nice touch LOL

but all jokes aside im sure some guys love it (the thinner the better) and are blowing her phone up with calls.
Agreed Jules

Somebody out there will run me over with a tracker truck to get to her.

She is very thin, but hey somebody is eagerly waiting for her to pick up the phone so they can see her.

WALDT
If Karen Carpenter would have ate the chicken sandwich that killed Mama Cass, they would both be alive today.

That is incredibly rude, crude and uncalled for.
Torito