Santa and the Brunette

• Doc69
  • 12-14-2010, 08:26 PM
It was Christmas Eve, and Santa was out making his rounds delivering presents. He was just getting ready to leave his current stop when he heard a noise behind him.

Santa turned and looked, and saw a beautiful brunette wearing a sheer teddy nightgown standing in the doorway to the next room.

She wiped the sleep from her eyes and exclaimed, "Oh my goodness! Santa! It's really you! I would like to thank you for all the presents over the years. How about staying for a drink?"

Santa replied, "Ho, Ho, Ho, Santa's gotta go, gotta get the presents to the kiddies, you know!"

The brunette started walking seductively towards Santa while letting her nightie slip off. "Oh, come on, you can stay for one little drink, can't you?" the brunette said.

Santa once again replied, "Ho, Ho, Ho, Santa's gotta go, gotta get the presents to the kiddies, you know!"

By this time, the brunette was completely naked, and right next to Santa. She placed her arms around him and gave him a gigantic, wet kiss.

The brunette said, "Well, Santa, still have to leave?"

Santa replied, "Hey, Hey, Hey, Santa's gotta stay, can't get up the chimney this way!"

Merry Christmas, everyone!
LOL, that's good!!
nice lmfao.. i like that
Thanks for the joke! Merry Christmas to you too.