Done with young providers

Young providers ( 19-23 year olds) just dont have the skills that more mature ladies have. I prefer a beautiful 30 year old that has the life experiences to hold a decent conversation and can ring my bell like they know how to do. I am sure I am going to hear all kinds of opposite opinions but for a 53 yo guy I think most would agree. Maybe I just havent met the right younger ones but this is my opinion.
  • S-Man
  • 12-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Since you have premium access, I can only assume that you wanted the 19-23yo providers to view your post.
I dont care who reads it. I didnt write it for the 18-23 yo opinion.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-15-2010, 09:04 PM
So what are the 24-29 yr old providers supposed to do? *giggle*
Age is just a number. Since P411 is not a lonely heart's club, I don't worry about it.

I am 53. My favorite local provider is 19. My favorite visiting provider is 22-23 and semi-UTR.

Granted, the 19 year-old lady does not have the skills of a lady over 25. However, she has a _genuine_ interest in pleasing her client, and there is a refreshing (and to me endearing) honesty about her less-than-polished efforts. Also, she is a good kisser, she is very good at L2, and she likes to cuddle.
I really love all kinds of women. I like the mental connection too.
  • S-Man
  • 12-15-2010, 09:33 PM
So what are the 24-29 yr old providers supposed to do? *giggle* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I have many, many ideas for what you could do, sweetheart. PM me for details...
im 27 & i have an old soul
im 27 & i have an old soul Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Old soles? < makes note to take Jules shoe shopping >
I'm not 30 but i have plenty life experience as well as tons of reviews that will let you in on how well i do my job ! lol I do my best to stay current on world events and sports ( of all teams) so that i can do my best to find something we may have in common so that we can have something to talk about.
Old soles? < makes note to take Jules shoe shopping > Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
lol i was a little tipsy forgive me

but we can go shopping anytime
Sorry

I have to giggle.

Its mature 19-23 years out there. In the meantime tell the ones you saw get it together.

Ze you are funny, I guess im old, im 30, missed me by one year. :-) Damn those 19-23 years old.
Just do a double. 19 + 19= 38
If you think all ladies of any age group are all the same, you have missed the boat. There are good and bad in both ranges mentioned. I will agree that you will have less isues (in general) with the older group. The young ones are tempting for me, but I prefer the ladies that are more mature.