Gun tattoos

I have no problem with ladies having tattoos. I'm a little old to be inking inspirational messages on my midriff, but I respect everyone's right to tattoo whatever they want anywhere they want.

But I gotta ask, what's with all the guns tattoos? The matching pistols, usually near the hips.

Does it mean, "I have real ones nearby, so don't try any funny stuff"?
Or is it some branding of some sort, like the crown or the queen of hearts?

Are clients turned on by this apparent homage to the 2nd Amendment?

For me, tattooed pistols have always given me reason for pause, as if random gunplay figures into this provider's story in some fashion....perhaps even today while my head is buried beneath an inked ammo clip.

But you tell me. Does it mean anything, beyond, "Boy, I was really drunk the night I got THAT one!"?

Thx.
Some of them are pimp and/or gang related.

The pistoleros gang for instance are big on them, who would have guessed.

Some are just a dumb I wanna get a radical looking tattoo decisions.

Follow the money as the saying goes.
People generally get tattoos based on what they think is cool, interesting, has some personal importance to them, or shows an affiliation to a group . People read way too much into things.
People generally get tattoos based on what they think is cool, interesting, has some personal importance to them, or shows an affiliation to a group . People read way too much into things. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
Yeah. Like the pistoleros
With you on this one. I like a nice tattoo on a girl, BUT pistol tattoos are a huge turn off. I have seen pictures of multiple girls I have liked, but saw the guns and it was all over. Don't get me wrong, I am a card carrying member of the NRA. Gun tattoos on ladies though are a major turn off personally, regardless of their reason.
Right... gun tattoo are pretty silly. Now if we are talking class let's talk brass knuckle tattoos
Right... gun tattoo are pretty silly. Now if we are talking class let's talk brass knuckle tattoos Originally Posted by diddleman
Brass knuckles, Guns, knives, chairs, tables. All of these are terrible ideas for a tattoo on a man or women.

Some people say ALL tattoos are class-less but I've seen plenty that were sexy on many women, however I've seen more bad ones than sexy ones.
let's not forget my all time favorite One tit said "sweet" the other said "sour" they tasted the same by the way..
Right up there wtih Stars n Bars. A guy I went to high school with got a Coors Beer label tat on his forearm...and no he was not part of the Coors family or even a delivery guy. LOL..still trying to get that shit off. Someone else there had I believe a rattlesnake? NIce. Must have rolled in from Sweetwater.And this was at Prep School. And yes demerits were handed out.

If you're getting guns you better be an official US fing shooter, lIke a Navy Seal, on your local SWAT team, or on an US Olympic shooting team. Of course if you are a Tech alum....."Guns Up!!!" Tatts allowed all over the place! Lol!

Ie.,, not a Waco Bandito with an itchy trigger finger and a brand new fingin GLOCK you are trying to figure out how to load/shoot.
Ive long ago given up beg being fascinated with tattoo's. at one time I thought they were the sexiest thing a woman could do, even over adding bigger tits. After spending time with providers that have them they become a non event and are not even noticed. Gun tattoo's are the same.

Wanna see me turn and run? Show me a woman with a $ tattoo. talk about no IOP...
Love sexy sleeves and artful tattoos on a lady. Totally turned off by a bunch of shitty random tats all over her body. Guns tats? Depends on the art itself and the surrounding canvas.
I think Pistol's tats are highly appropriate.
Wait, what's wrong with women putting a tattoo of my penis on their body? Its perfectly understandable they would want a memento of the best they have ever had. Of course, if it was life size it would cover their entire leg.
I think Pistol's tats are highly appropriate. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'd fuck Pistol if she had Prolongus' schwantz tattooed on her forehead. She is that hot. I don't get the aversion, we're not talking about your daughter or the future Mrs Right - these are our paid entertainment. That said, pay your money, take your choices - it's all good.

Her fascination with guns is quite real, having been to the range with her - she is the real deal.
It used to be that folks who got tattoos had to go to some pretty shady places. Now there's damn near a parlor by every Starbucks. From the requests I've seen it appears that the pendulum is swinging in the other direction for un-inked ladies.

And Pistol? 2 boxes of 22LR for a discount? That's just harsh man, harsh!