Mary Kay Convention

Dallas Gentleman,

I just left the Omni Hotel in Dallas and the Mary Kay Convention is in town. If you are looking to test your game...I am thinking the bar scene at the Omni Dallas will be hopping tonight. Happy Hunting!!!
And many will pick up the tab if they like you
Sexy Milfs who sell makeup stacked 6 deep next to the bar trying to order a drink. They traveled from across America to network and learn more about thier products and how to sell. Sounds like a single or divorced guy's ultimate playground.
That is why I had hard time getting fucking room at any of my usual hotels (including omni). Fucking all 3 omnis are sold out and some other hotels..
They'll be here for 3 weeks
Well let's get on in there and get to work! lol
They'll be here for 3 weeks Originally Posted by Mopar71
In that much time, someone should get a good story or two. If so, please post. Man, I've gotta go check out that scene.
I usually set appt with providers prior to my trip..should I cancel my appt and just swim at Omni or fishing at omni? lol..are Mary Kay ladies rich, pretty, not too old (never met one before)? Anyone aware of past story abt getting lucky?
I'm so game. It's been a while since I've used my lines lol. How much do drinks cost there
I'm so game. It's been a while since I've used my lines lol. How much do drinks cost there Originally Posted by JuanBear4U
Not too bad if you compare them to prices in Scandinavian countries.

$5-$6 for a beer, $8-$10 for mixed drinks. High end Scotch = too much.
I'm a great wingman.
Nurse if you were my wingman we would never make it to the bar....In a great way!!
GOOD LUCKY GUYS HAVE FUN FOR ME I LOVE MARY KAY, GET SOME FREE SAMPLES FOR ME GUYS, JUST SAY IT FOR UR MOM ARE SOMETHING. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GET.. THEY WILL GIVE YOU A LOT OF FREE SUTFF JUST ASK
Oh il be looking for some free samples alright
Nice, I had a ex who is bi and use to sell MK and her and I had convinced a few of these ladies into threesomes at conventions before. Definitely gonna be testing my game as it's been a while since I had myself one.