Do you want to play??? Invite me for my first time ever!

I've had some request that I come to Houston since I'm in Austin and just want to see if any one else would be interested in a curvy, Native mix, big booty, girl lol...

I guess I didn't realize you guys were so close to here.
Let me know, and if you could give me some safe areas to stay in, that would be awesome!!!
We love the big girls..... Fill up the ford pinto and drive over!
Come on over. Some of the ladies here have a better handle on where to stay, but I'd recommend Galleria as it has the best offerings of hotels with plenty of folks coming and going. Be safe and have fun!
Just what we need......another fat whore........on the up side you will starve and might become a skinny whore........sure, come on down
Awe sweetie such sweet words, thank you lol
Just what we need......another fat whore........on the up side you will starve and might become a skinny whore........sure, come on down Originally Posted by dearhunter
If I'm fat I'd hate to see your spinners lol
Well me thincks she's not CBJ.

Come on down to Texas, just stop in Dallas...
By all means visit and when you get here be sure to place more ads in ISO & coeds too.

~
You may actually like this place and become a regular
Just what we need......another fat whore........on the up side you will starve and might become a skinny whore........sure, come on down Originally Posted by dearhunter
^^^^^^

That will get you some free pussay
I don't think you should plan a visit to Texas.....just my opinion...
Well a little of you guys are not very smart, Lol but that's OK Lol I'm in tx, been in tx, and the couple of you ass hats are not gonna make or break me Lol the rest of you thank you and thank you for your request. I will see y'all soon!!!
Pls eat your wheaties!!!