Top 8 U.S. Cities with the Most P411 Provider Listings

I had some time on my hands to check through some of the major cities on P411. I apologize in advance if I missed any city that's supposed to be in the top 8.

1. Dallas - 557
2. New York City - 441
3. Houston - 412
4. Las Vegas - 369
5. Los Angeles - 343
6. San Francisco - 319
7. Chicago - 250
8. Denver - 250

I'm very proud that Houston is #3. But does anybody know why Dallas is a hotbed for providers? What's so special about Dallas? Makes me wanna wish I'd moved to Dallas a long time ago. lol
Yeah . . .Go figure: Dallas is a smaller city. Houston has as amny (more) men with the means and opportunity and probably more attractive areas (West Chase, Galleria, Down Town) with high and low end hotels all over.

Is the strip club scene better in Dallas too?
Yes.
And add all the smokin hot asian girls in the spas....compared to here.

I doubt those girls are listed.
Yeah . . .Go figure: Dallas is a smaller city. Houston has as amny (more) men with the means and opportunity and probably more attractive areas (West Chase, Galleria, Down Town) with high and low end hotels all over.

Is the strip club scene better in Dallas too? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Dallas metro area is bigger than houston metro.
I had some time on my hands to check through some of the major cities on P411. I apologize in advance if I missed any city that's supposed to be in the top 8.

1. Dallas - 557
2. New York City - 441
3. Houston - 412
4. Las Vegas - 369
5. Los Angeles - 343
6. San Francisco - 319
7. Chicago - 250
8. Denver - 250

I'm very proud that Houston is #3. But does anybody know why Dallas is a hotbed for providers? What's so special about Dallas? Makes me wanna wish I'd moved to Dallas a long time ago. lol Originally Posted by Jazek8000
TBH, from personal experience all the Dallas chicks I've seen come through here have been downright disappointing, obviously with the exception of the Legendary Reese Foster who now calls H-Town home. For the most part they were preening, superficial bores with below average bcd skills, who got by on their looks without putting in any real effort.

I've visited DFW a few times and it seemed backwards AF, couldn't wait to get out, although it has been awhile, but I doubt much has changed. I prefer the H-Town diversity both hobby and real world.

One trick's opinion tho.

Fort worth,Arlington,And the other cities in the area are considered to be Dallas.
Dallas is home to banking and insurance = money to burn
  • zont
  • 07-24-2015, 02:58 PM
I have always felt that, for most of my hobby years, Houston had a much more wide open strip club scene than Dallas. In Dallas, ya gotta "make an appointment"; in Houston, you just jump in the car, park it, and pick out the beauty you want. I know that it is tougher now in Houston than it used to be though. With occasional odd exceptions, it was never especially easy to "get some" in a Dallas club unless you worked the scene, had game, or just were plain lucky more than most.

Therefore, Dallas worked better for the "make an appointment" ladies, and they are the ones that show up on p411.
Houston=oil
Dallas=oil profits

Fuck dallas
Los Angeles and Chicago, BAH! what a bunch of losers
Fort worth,Arlington,And the other cities in the area are considered to be Dallas. Originally Posted by dtymh55

Lol.. I just had this "discussion" with a Houston Gentleman yesterday...

Mostly people outside of DFW think this way.

I have lived in Fort Worth the majority of my life ( with the exception of the 2 years I have been in Houston) and have never claimed that I lived in Dallas. In fact, Dallas was like a trip to a foreign land for me.

Even on P411 Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington and the Mid-Cities are all their own entity.

I think people assume that they are one in the same because we call it the DFW area. I, myself use the term DFW, because when I am visiting the area, I am usually located right between the TWO DIFFERENT cities.
Lol.. I just had this "discussion" with a Houston Gentleman yesterday...

Mostly people outside of DFW think this way.

I have lived in Fort Worth the majority of my life ( with the exception of the 2 years I have been in Houston) and never said that I lived in Dallas.

Even on P411 Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington and the Mid-Cities are all their own entity.

I think people assume that they are one in the same because we call it the DFW area. I, myself use the term DFW, because when I am visiting the area I am usually located right between the TWO DIFFERENT cities. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well thanks for enlightening us. I'll save my disdain for DALLAS then and leave the rest be.

Gorgeous new avatar pic btw.