How many people have you walked out on?

A generic question, hoping for an answer. Looking at a providers showcase and seeing some great photos on top of the menu, I make the effort to set an arrangement. After meeting up, 2 things happen. Photos are off, (weight, pic that was years old, etc) or they come up short on menu items. Am I in the wrong to simply walk out and expressing my change of mind because I feel like I didn't get what I came for? Before anything happens, donation, activities...I feel like it's false advertising, haha, or maybe YMMV?

Would like to know other instances of situations you would walk out on, or share your opinion on what I should do. Or any other problems (hygiene, uninvited guests, clock watching etc.) That set you off to leave
Once the session starts you can walk out, just leave the according donation on the dresser please and thank you.
Once the session starts you can walk out, just leave the according donation on the dresser please and thank you. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
To the OP.. if their photos are off by a LOT, and they tell you up front that they do not do _______________ but it was on their website... you can (and should) walk without paying them.

But like HottenTot said.. Once the session starts, you walking out before times up you need to leave the full donation.
I walked out on one fellow before ever getting undressed, and I took his envelope with me despite his protestations. He had invited another guy to the hotel room without telling me, and they were both waiting half-naked on the bed.

Didn't think I would mind. I did.
I walked out on one fellow before ever getting undressed, and I took his envelope with me despite his protestations. He had invited another guy to the hotel room without telling me, and they were both waiting half-naked on the bed.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Damn skippy, I would too.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
But but but wouldn't two half-nekkid mutts add up to one full-nekkid one?
I came close to walking out a lady once because she was eating her lunch whenever I arrived to the room and her pics were slightly off but was glad I stayed, though. She turned out to be a pretty good screw and was satified when I left the room.
I was up north and had to use TER. Walked out on 3 ladies in the same day because of inaccurate picture even though recent reviews said they were accurate.
Have driven off because it was a bad location and parking lot full of people.
Walked out because even though pictures were accurate the lady looked like she hadn't showered for days. Walked out because the lady was clearly fucked up and also if a room reeks of a certain plant. No reason to waste your time or donation if it is not want you want, expect or was led to believe.
A generic question, hoping for an answer. Looking at a providers showcase and seeing some great photos on top of the menu, I make the effort to set an arrangement. After meeting up, 2 things happen. Photos are off, (weight, pic that was years old, etc) or they come up short on menu items. Am I in the wrong to simply walk out and expressing my change of mind because I feel like I didn't get what I came for? Before anything happens, donation, activities...I feel like it's false advertising, haha, or maybe YMMV?

Would like to know other instances of situations you would walk out on, or share your opinion on what I should do. Or any other problems (hygiene, uninvited guests, clock watching etc.) That set you off to leave Originally Posted by begrom23
If you do your research properly, it will be rather unusual that you would be that surprised that you would want to leave. But, photoshop and professional makeup can work wonders and time changes everything, except photos.

For this to happen it's more likely a combination of sloppy research and enticing advertising. What you should do is thorough research before you make an appointment.

But, yeah, if it's that far off ... walk.
Over many years Many times. I always ask if pix are correct and if lied too I do an about face, say "sorry but I do not like to be lied to" and head out. I have had girls tell me the truth about pix being similar at the onset and that is usually not a problem. This includes smoking as I am allergic to smoke

i always do so first thing and leave no $ as they have wasted my time. I do not feel obligated to do so.
  • jerky
  • 07-25-2015, 10:34 AM
If her looks don't match her pics or if I get a bad vibe for any reason, I'm out the door and never look back. I always get a flurry of irate text messages but it is no big deal.
  • Trey
  • 07-25-2015, 01:43 PM
Walked on a few. Sometimes it's pics not right, room is fucked up (I'm a grown man I'm not fucking on air mattress or in a shit hole of a room). I've also walked on dead fish fuck but she gets paid the rest get no money.
It would have to be for misrepresenting really bad.
Or too gross an incall.
Thank you all for the responses! It's mostly the age part. I see lots of great looking photos and come to see for myself, they were taken years ago, and it shows.