Whats the shortest amount of time a guy has lasted with you

• zyzz
  • 07-27-2015, 06:45 PM
before he pops
I guess this question is for the ladies.,LOL.
For a bng?

(I dont offer)
I don't offer BNG per se either (as part of an overall longer package, of course), but assuming you mean oral, less than one minute. He was quite stirred up by the time I went south of the belt border.

And you are seeking answers to this question WHY? Just idle curiosity?

A lot depends on the circumstances, the amount of foreplay, how intense the provider may be proceeding, and so on. You are unlikely to get truly useful stats.
I blew a load before the Pujols HR against Lidge
landed. Course that was a good 15 minutes.
I offer bngs , but even with those I like to take my time and prolong the experience so even with a quickie you will feel far from rushed ...
I offer bngs , but even with those I like to take my time and prolong the experience so even with a quickie you will feel far from rushed ... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
What's the amount of time?
  • zyzz
  • 07-27-2015, 09:40 PM
I don't offer BNG per se either (as part of an overall longer package, of course), but assuming you mean oral, less than one minute. He was quite stirred up by the time I went south of the belt border.

And you are seeking answers to this question WHY? Just idle curiosity?

A lot depends on the circumstances, the amount of foreplay, how intense the provider may be proceeding, and so on. You are unlikely to get truly useful stats.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Yeah just curious. I meant like cfs time is it the same?
What's the amount of time? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Not sure maybe 20 minutes , I don't pay much attention to time ..but I think years ago I had a guy pop in under a minute ..but I offered him a second round
zyzz was asking. Not me
Yeah just curious. I meant like cfs time is it the same? Originally Posted by zyzz
So we aren't talking oral? Condoms usually delay the inevitable a bit more, but a lot depends on the thickness. I use Sir Richard's Ultra Thins most of the time for CFS, but they feel pretty danged natural, so I'm told that things progress about the same as a naked shillelagh unless consciously slowed down. If gents want intercourse to last longer, take a break and kiss more (and lower ), buy thicker covers, or use one of the prolonging gels available at the adult shops and some pharmacies.

As Allison alluded to, whatever you're doing with a provider should never feel rushed, but sometimes your body will do what it will do, and that's when you just lie back and relax a while, sip a refreshment, then have even MORE fun the second time around. It's not a race, nor a marathon, just a good ol' time.
  • RoxyG
  • 07-27-2015, 11:01 PM
I had one gentleman pop one before it was even in all of the way.
If gents want intercourse to last longer, take a break and kiss more (and lower ), buy thicker covers, or use one of the prolonging gels available at the adult shops and some pharmacies.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Or just fuck more often so you'll get the hang of it...
  • anita
  • 07-28-2015, 09:39 AM
Lol. If it has been a while for them, they will cum in 10 minutes top. If they like my head technique, then 5 minutes.
Quick and Premature Ejaculation ???
Poor guys don't know what they're missing.
Not one of my traits ...........