Paying For Premium Access...Or... Would You Like To Be Some Bad Man's Prison Biatch

So my PA ran out and I went to check out my options:

1). Write reviews - not going to happen anymore unless some provider is giving me a 150 discount to compensate me for my time (so basically, never going to happen)
2). Pay by CCBill with my credit card - never going to happen with any shady little website or fringe business
3). Pay by CCBill with a pre-paid Visa - tried this but CCBill won't process it (was told that "some" banks behind pre-paids won't work on CCBill)
4). Have mods send you instructions for paying by money order - not going to happen and WTF is Eccie thinking

So here's the problem:
1) The money order instructions are not publicly visible
2). The name of the company they want you to mail it to is a name that implies a completely different industry
3). You are supposed to leave the payee blank

If I ever saw a setup for tax evasion or money laundering, that's it. Now, I could be in the midst of a full on tin foil hat episode, but remember this. Recently a youtube video was linked that had a law professor and cop discussing the importance of never saying anything to the police. A key point was that an innocent person can go to jail because of how things they say and do can be presented at a trial.

In my book, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's usually a duck. We all know how the feds shut down MyRedBook last year and would like to do the same to Eccie. We all know that the feds have used the tax code for over a 100 years to shut down criminals who they couldn't get evidence on of their primary crimes. So why would Eccie structure something like this? Even if it's purely legit, my money is on some DA being able to paint a different picture for a jury.

Now if this thread disappears, gets closed, I get banned, or that payment option gets altered, we'll know someones paying attention. My hope is that Eccie will give us additional legit ways to pay for premium access.

So what do you all think? Tin foil hat or Eccie is run by tards on their way to forcing all of us to sign up for TER once the feds shut down Eccie?

Before anyone says thanks for painting a picture for the cops: you should stop thinking all cops are fat and sitting around in donut shops and look at the millions of criminals sitting in prison and realize they can be extremely dedicated to figuring out how to catch people
Some random thoughts generated as I read......

+ every six weeks, write a throwdown stripper review like the whores do for their mandle.

+ share a login with WTF

+ on the money order conspiracy, likely the depositor doesn't want you to be able to trace back to what business received the money. If that were the case, you could trace through public data who these fucktards are and where they live and such. An example below of how they have the domain information private. But I bet if I worked at it hard enough, I could figure it all out.

Domain Name: ECCIE.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1545967502_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-02-09T23:12:04Z
Creation Date: 2009-03-08T01:15:26Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-03-08T01:15:26Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: email@domainsbyproxy.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: email@domainsbyproxy.com
Name Server: NS.WEBAIR.NET
Name Server: NS2.WEBAIR.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-07-28T04:00:00Z <<<
So what do you all thinck? Tin foil hat or Eccie is run by tards on their way to forcing all my of us to sign up for TER? Originally Posted by citizen44
Tin foil hat.
I swear to Tebow. I am suprised some of you fucktards, can call a Hooktard... Then leave your house and go meet the Hooktard.

I have used ccbill for other shit.... No problems...

Or how about this.... Get a credit card with a 500 dollar limit.... And live on the wild side.
Good luck on TER, that site sucks.
likely the depositor doesn't want Uncle Sam to be able to trace back to what business received the money Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
FTFY

every six weeks, write a throwdown stripper review like the whores do for their mandle Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I do need to document my appointments with Ruby Red, Natalia, Caroline and some of my other admirers
If you don't care enough to figure out how to do it on your own, why should I tell you how to pay for your PA access?
The 6 weeks accrue. They don't overlap based on when you write the review so you multiply your reviews by 6 and that's how many weeks your PA should last. At least that's what a mod told me so at 31 reviews starting in October '14 i'm good for the next 3 years.

amiright? or wrong?
If you don't care enough to figure out how to do it on your own, why should I tell you how to pay for your PA access? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Are you the guy in charge of payments for Eccie? If not, I'm confused as I wasn't asking anyone to tell me how to send in a money order. I understood what the instructions were, but I want no part of that.

After attempting it multiple times, it was one of the mods who told me that CCBill has an issue where certain banks won't process a pre-paid payment to CCBill.

Maybe what would be useful is if someone at Eccie could talk with Gina at p411. They have a similar problem with accepting pre-paid cards through their website, but they facilitate these by letting you call in and pay with the pre-paid card over the phone.
I do need to document my appointments with Ruby Red, Natalia, Caroline and some of my other admirers Originally Posted by citizen44
PA credit isn't awarded if all she did was get to know you.

I do need to document my appointments with ..... some of my other admirers Originally Posted by citizen44
Not everyone will catch that.
  • mr666
  • 07-28-2015, 11:36 PM
Well here's my suggestion: see a bp body rub girl and review her. Anything over $120 is over priced.
Tin foil hat for sure!

I don't have PA now but when I did I used a money order both times without any problems.

Is this the kind of stupid shit that goes thru your mind 9 o'clock at night!?

LMAO
  • cr76
  • 07-29-2015, 06:41 AM
Just write a review - I can bang out a review in a half hour- bam- PA
  • bbkid
  • 07-29-2015, 06:49 AM
The 6 weeks accrue. They don't overlap based on when you write the review so you multiply your reviews by 6 and that's how many weeks your PA should last. At least that's what a mod told me so at 31 reviews starting in October '14 i'm good for the next 3 years.

amiright? or wrong? Originally Posted by RickyGshots
Wrong. Very wrong.
  • D.G.
  • 07-29-2015, 08:05 AM
Maybe what would be useful is if someone at Eccie could talk with Gina at p411. They have a similar problem with accepting pre-paid cards through their website, but they facilitate these by letting you call in and pay with the pre-paid card over the phone. Originally Posted by citizen44
Well for one thing that people consyantly point out one site is located in a different country . That may have to do with how they accept payments .

Next sites like this ussually make more money off of advertising thant then headache of paid subscriptions.

Also i think you are whining for the sake of whining and never had any intentions of paying for access by credit card money order or written review .

the amount of time it took you to write this thread you could of wrote a review .

Yes. I can see the justice dept spending thousand opon thousands of dollars to prosecute you for a couple of hundred dollar money order to a hooker site.

could you please give us warning the next time you decide to visit a movie theater or a church or a government building or stock exchange ? Much apprecriated .