What does a regular mean to you?

I really feel like this game isn't what it used to be. Or maybe it has always been and I was just blessed to be able to remain oblivious to the fact that some ladies are becoming way to territorial of their clients.
What I mean is that some ladies don't bother answering emails or pms for screening purposes and if they do, sometimes not always but sometimes, don't want to give any helpful information. I even had one in particular tell me "STOP SEENING MY PEOPLE" . (Is this this chick for real? And if so, the better question is, is this chick sane?)
So my question is to you what does it mean to be a regular, or have a regular?
My thing is, this whole hobby thing is called a hobby because it should be FUN an extracurricular activity if you will.
When I have a regular, in my mind it simply means that he likes what I bring to the table but he will continue to venture off due to the sport or maybe even curiosity of another beautiful lady.
Either way a "regular" will always find his way back to me, you, them, (the provider).
I do understand that some men like to stick with one or two ladies, and the ladies start form some attachment to them or the guaranteed amount of $$ each week and or month. But I do feel like everyone should expect their clients to see other providers. My clients are your clients, and your clients are my clients.
After all it is the name of the game. No need to be bitter.
Personally I don't think it is fair for a man in the hobby to be paying for a service, while
being in fear that he would be offending his regular provider if seeking another.

Am I right? Am I wrong? Either way I am happy to get this out there and off my chest.

Kisses
.....My clients are your clients, and your clients are my clients. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
so does that mean your pussy is MY pussy!!!??

jk

But I feel ya... some girls on here may just be territorial especially with this economy. I like to see different ladies on a regular basis. I have a few regulars that I on here and outside the hobby so to keep it spontaneous.

just my .02
I used to have a fairly reliable group of providers that I saw regularly. Kind of a rotation, but one I saw more than the others to be sure. For me it's my preferred way of hobbying. Find someone(s) you connect with and stick with 'em until they retire or move away. Then begin the search anew. It works for me and as far as I'm aware they have all given me pretty good references when asked.

Variety is the spice of life and keeping it within the family is a good thing. I have regular clients that see other well know providers or providers I recommend. I feel safe with the fact that the gents I see are seeking recommended providers. It's all good.
So my question is to you what does it mean to be a regular, or have a regular? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
A regular to me means that I see you 2-3 times per month. Usually with someone I see that often we may hang out or have dinner from time to time.

That kind of chemistry is hard to find but it happens.

I usually wouldn't be at their regular rate either.
A regular to me means that I see you 2-3 times per month. Usually with someone I see that often we may hang out or have dinner from time to time.

I usually wouldn't be at their regular rate either. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
+1000
Although I started hobbying not too long ago for variety and new experiences, there's providers that I've consistently found my way back to because they fascinate me and there's an additional spark or chemistry (at least perceived on my side.)

I consider them "regulars", and even though I intend to continue to venture out, I foresee also continuing to return to them regularly. (P.S. I've also found these are the ladies whose ECCIE reviews I will also purposely not read anymore!)

I've wondered, though, how long or how many visits does it take before the provider considers the client a "regular".
  • cr76
  • 07-29-2015, 06:39 AM

I usually wouldn't be at their regular rate either. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
My thoughts were similar, plus a regular will lower the price from time to time .
Kisses Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
In all seriousness, whenever this happens, you all should be telling us who is causing the problems on with holding references. We spend a lot of freakin money with you ladies, and part of that money is to pay for references. If you don't agree with that statement, I challenge you to post a no reference clause in your ads and showcase and see how much business you get.

The ladies on here don't get to control who we see. Our money, our decision.

If you tell us who it is, my money is on the Eccie guys being able to collectively change that behavior or make it far more profitable for her to work in another city.
In all seriousness, whenever this happens, you all should be telling us who is causing the problems on with holding references. We spend a lot of freakin money with you ladies, and part of that money is to pay for references. If you don't agree with that statement, I challenge you to post a no reference clause in your ads and showcase and see how much business you get.

The ladies on here don't get to control who we see. Our money, our decision.

If you tell us who it is, my money is on the Eccie guys being able to collectively change that behavior or make it far more profitable for her to work in another city. Originally Posted by citizen44

I agree that with holding references is pretty cunty. I'm always references friendly and I tell my clients when a certain provider refuses to give references repeatedly. I think clients appreciate us giving them a good reference and are more likely to come back than not if we (providers) do so..
Likely: regular = bareback = regular
I really feel like this game isn't what it used to be. Or maybe it has always been and I was just blessed to be able to remain oblivious to the fact that some ladies are becoming way to territorial of their clients.
What I mean is that some ladies don't bother answering emails or pms for screening purposes and if they do, sometimes not always but sometimes, don't want to give any helpful information. I even had one in particular tell me "STOP SEENING MY PEOPLE" . (Is this this chick for real? And if so, the better question is, is this chick sane?)
So my question is to you what does it mean to be a regular, or have a regular?
My thing is, this whole hobby thing is called a hobby because it should be FUN an extracurricular activity if you will.
When I have a regular, in my mind it simply means that he likes what I bring to the table but he will continue to venture off due to the sport or maybe even curiosity of another beautiful lady.
Either way a "regular" will always find his way back to me, you, them, (the provider).
I do understand that some men like to stick with one or two ladies, and the ladies start form some attachment to them or the guaranteed amount of $$ each week and or month. But I do feel like everyone should expect their clients to see other providers. My clients are your clients, and your clients are my clients.
After all it is the name of the game. No need to be bitter.
Personally I don't think it is fair for a man in the hobby to be paying for a service, while
being in fear that he would be offending his regular provider if seeking another.

Am I right? Am I wrong? Either way I am happy to get this out there and off my chest.

Kisses Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
In this case

regular = ball less fucktard
I have also told clients when girls either serially ignore requests or when they straight up tell me they won't give me a reference. Traveling girls, have you noticed that NO ONE in OKC wants to give a ref? There are a few providers here, too, that I tend to have the same client list as, and every time I PM or email or text them, they manage to ignore me. What's with that, ladies?

And Cass, I would kindly (or not so kindly) remind that provider who told you to stop seeing her clients that THEY are the ones reaching out to YOU, not the other way around. Maybe if she handled herself better, they wouldn't be looking for other providers.
  • anita
  • 07-29-2015, 01:31 PM
Some ladies don't reply indeed. That's why having another way of screening is helpful. I always give references, and I do it in a timely manner.

+1
I may get flack for this but, even though they give me a discount, I still usually tip just because they take care of me so well Both mental and sexual chemistry have to be there or I will just move on.

OP: That sucks. I would hate to be the guy waiting on these references. P411 makes screening so much easier for me.